GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal MKV Owners

hhuynh14

Ready to race!
Name Harrison, 27, Industrial designer.. First VW and lovin the GTI....I Work in Santa Fe Springs and commute from Orange County... Hope to meet some members soon...:thumbup:

hellafast

LoweRrr
Car(s)
06 VW GTI
cool too see more and more mkv's out there.

aight my turn..
Ralph, 21, cerritos, student@csulb. Had my car for a lil' over a year now since 2/4/06. Hope to see you guys around or on the road! :thumbsup:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Wow, more GTI's turning up on here. Sweet :tongue:

soopersogood

noob with aspiration
Car(s)
mkv gti
Sweet inDeed!
hey if any of you guys are in the area hit meeh up. i really look forward to meetin other Gti peeps. and if anyone know of any meets in the area, puhhlease hit me up. i wanna get into that scene. so yeah hit meeh up ya'll

fast cap

Banned
I' m Littel Fat in walnut CA, my 1st VW GTI, LOve it, Full Osir design Kit, bil pss9 suspension, milltek, Looking for more HP

xoryanox

Hey all, my names Ryan. 18 and I go to Cal State Long Beach as a freshman. My 07 DSG MKV is my first car that hits 200hp haha so I'm learning a bit, but having fun. I used to work at circuit city in buena park but now I am just in school.

bryantpham

Car(s)
07 Rabbit
Hey what's up guys. my name is Bryant and I'm from irvine. I drive a UG rabbit. you'll know it's me if you see the apple sticker in the back window. i used to drive a honda civic....worst experience of my life. soooo glad i got a vw.

hellafast

LoweRrr
Car(s)
06 VW GTI
Hey all, my names Ryan. 18 and I go to Cal State Long Beach as a freshman. My 07 DSG MKV is my first car that hits 200hp haha so I'm learning a bit, but having fun. I used to work at circuit city in buena park but now I am just in school.

hey what's up fellow 49er! i may have seen your car around. do u usually park in the structure or outside?

ShadowBandit

Rawr!
Car(s)
07 4dr GTI MKV
hey guys,
i'm Zach, i live in Murrieta.
currently a student @ Cal State San Marcos (19 yrs. old btw)
just got my United Grey '07 yesterday almost straight off the delivery truck from Murrieta Volkswagen
for now it's a 6 spd with the ground effects and the 18" rims
*replies to the hella old post* Hey hey Zach, I finally got around to registering to this site :cool:

Anyhoo, my name's Ryan, I'm 21 years old, and I live in Vista. I go to Palomar College, but should be finishing up after this semester and transferring to CSU San Marcos. If you can't tell, zetsumei and I know each other in real life, and it's actually his fault that I ended up getting a GTI in the first place lol. Bang for buck I was just so impressed with what the GTI had to offer that I had to get one for myself:biggrin:.

I actually got the car about 3 weeks ago from Bob Baker VW in Carlsbad, but I've either been too busy, or just plain lazy, which is why it took me forever to register even though zetsumei here has been telling me to since before I even got the car lol.

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to cars. I mean I know enough about them, but when it comes to the really technical stuff, I don't know jack squat:redface:. Up until recently, I honestly didn't have much of a huge interest in the car enthusiast stuff. Heck this car is also my first time ever driving stick, but I was able to get the hang of it within a day or two :thumbup:.

Anyway, I've been told by zetsumei that you guys here are actually a pretty cool bunch and aren't just a bunch of flaming trolls, like on a lot of other car forums (part of the reason I was never really interested in the enthusiast market is partly due to all the crap-talking racer kids that think they own the road with their 20" wheels and coffee can fart cannons:rolleyes:), so I'm hoping I can learn some stuff and maybe make some new friends along the way:smile:

EDIT: whew that was a long first post lol

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Yep, we're one big happy family :wub::tongue:. No, but seriously... I know what you mean though. So... welcome! :cool: Everyone is cool here minus a few rare oddballs hehe.

z.zetsumei

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'07 United Grey GTI
Hehehe, Ryan was busy on the day of the BBQ/Meet. But he's a cool guy that's pretty much open to outside opinion and at the same time willing to support his own with evidence.

But at least Ryan didn't do what I did...I registered before I got my car, a good 2 months before I got it >_<

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
Hey what's up guys. my name is Bryant and I'm from irvine. I drive a UG rabbit. you'll know it's me if you see the apple sticker in the back window. i used to drive a honda civic....worst experience of my life. soooo glad i got a vw.

keep an eye out from me, my gf lives in irvine, i use too also. went to woodbridge high back in the day. CW Rabbit w/ RS6 reps. :)

MCDGexx

Future Navy Corpsmen
Hey guys my name is Robbie. I'm 18, be 19 in April, Don't have a GTI....yet. lol But i'm leaving for the Navy in May and I do work for my dad until then :) And nice to see another GTI owner in Murrieta.