GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal MKV Owners

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
i am a newdie here. I was wondering if there are any meets in the Glendale area. Or we can start making our own. I just bought my car two days ago. I am loving it. GTI MKV stock with kit thats it. United Gray no pics yet.

Can you guys tell me where the meets are? I want to see other VW's . . .

Hay Im in pasadena, I think some of the guys meet up in Walnut which is near pomona.

davidu

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
What days are the Walnut meets?

Tuesdays (Tab Tuesdays), in the Starbucks parking lot off of Grand ave at "The Village"

Btw, I'm david, 19. I live in Walnut, work in the medical billing field and go to school full-time in orange county. Don't have my mkv yet but I'm planning on getting a 2-dr rabbit - I would go for a GTi but it's just out of my range right now.

SoCalComatose

Booyahkasha Respekt!
Car(s)
2004 R32
Sup Golden State! :headbang: :respekt:

Andy, 30, LA area, 06 CW GTI

Stock, for now...:thumbsup:

...and 1st POST. Weeeeeeeeee.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
How's it going all? My name is Jackson, most people have been calling me Jax all my life. I excel in many things, including sports- hence the name "Jaxor" (Haxor) because they think I somehow cheat. :tongue: Anyway, 21 years old, attending Cal Poly Pomona (4th year), and I work at Ozuna Electric Company as an Assistant. Born and raised in L.A. County, currently live on campus at Poly (been living on campus for the past 4 years), but I will be moving back to my home-home next year in Montebello. Lakers fan for life, San Diego Chargers fan. Love sports- basketball, track, skim, skate, etc etc.

Purchased a 5-door BMP GTI DSG 3 weeks ago... my first VW/GTI. A few cosmetic mods so far: Lamin-X Yellow Fogs, smoked sidemarkers, painted "I" on front grille with Super Red II, Super Red II custom painted aluminum valve caps, Polarg Hybrid bulbs. Kind of scared to do anything performance wise because of warranty, but I will be getting a tint hopefully this weekend. Planning on getting some Neuspeed Sport Springs, Forge BOV Spacer, etc.

Down to chill and meet with my fellow MKV'ers :thumbup:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
P.S. I've been to one of those Tab Tuesdays with a good friend a while back, and yeah, around the Walnut area in front of this ice cream parlor place... don't really remember seeing any VDubs, just a bunch of ricers. :iono:

l00ps

uhnmmmmmm guess ill add too..... well my name is lupe and no im not a girl im 19 years old and this is me 2nd VDUB. have a STOCK mk5 GLI and coming from a mk4 jetta. i live in rancho cowabunga and attend school in good ol mt. sac, by the way i usually drive around in my bros mk4 vr6 gti with a widebody kit and too many mods to list soooo ssay whats up if u see me :)

brokendreams

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 BM GTI
Hey guys. 24, Chris, from Wildomar (Temecula area) out here in good ol' Riverside. Just bought an '07 BM GTI, loving the shit out of it. I'm a rent-a-cop for the indians.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend some meets, get to know you guys, have some fun. I'm always up for some DIYs and fun get togethers.

supakali

Passed Driver's Ed
whats up guys

I am Tommy. 26 years old, just picked up my first VW GTI two days ago.
2dr/united gray/manual/18 huff rims. I live in Buena Park and work in
Santa Ana. I go everywhere in Orange county, so you ever see me,
say whats up! :smile:

06Rabbit

Ready to race!
I'm Michael, 20, and I'm from Hong Kong. My family moved here when I was younger and now go to UC Riverside (3rd year). I live out in Moreno Valley right now but I go back to the Rowland Heights/Diamond Bar area on a weekly basis.

I'm the Assistant Photo Editor for my school's newspaper, as well as a freelance automotive photographer for several publications like Performance Auto & Sound and C16 Autostyle.

I got my 2006 Rabbit 5dr 5spd back in August and still loving every day with it!

soopersogood

noob with aspiration
Car(s)
mkv gti
alfred, 17, anaheim, CW mkV W/ DsG. hit meeh up if your local