GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Strictly Subies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I'm debating on weather or not to keep the stock wheels for snow tires if I ever take it up north boarding. They are narrow which would be great for snow tires but I could also ues the cash from selling them for more mods... THE HUMANITY!

utekineir

Banned
I'm pleasantly surprised, really nice quality piece with some good lift and safety features.

Nice, I'm a bit confined by the height in the garage of new place. 2 gar garage but 7ish ft ceilings with rafter running along middle that's maybe 6.5 ft. Is a bummer but... For the price can't really complain. Damnit I want a lift though.

LuLzSeC

Ready to race!
Its actually something pretty nerdy..

It's a mandalorian crest. If you've seen star wars, it's found on boba fett's armor.

Yup.. im a star wars geek.
Thats actually pretty cool since its pretty original. I've never seen or noticed that before and I've seen all the movies multiples times. I guess I'm not a true geek but it came out looking good!
downpipe installed, stage2+ accomplished... muyyyy fasto
Enjoy now be careful with those pistons! If you want some logs looked over or anything just LMK.

I also got down and wrapped my interior this morning. Came out fairly well IMO. My interior is all lit up red all of my gauges are digital red face display so I thought this pattern fit fairly well. Its Avery Mini Print Matte Red Tiger Camo.

And ordered these new fenders up finally. ETA 10 weeks!
Seibon Carbon +10mm wider

Sterling

Steel Tip
Thats actually pretty cool since its pretty original. I've never seen or noticed that before and I've seen all the movies multiples times. I guess I'm not a true geek but it came out looking good!

Enjoy now be careful with those pistons! If you want some logs looked over or anything just LMK.

I also got down and wrapped my interior this morning. Came out fairly well IMO. My interior is all lit up red all of my gauges are digital red face display so I thought this pattern fit fairly well. Its Avery Mini Print Matte Red Tiger Camo.

And ordered these new fenders up finally. ETA 10 weeks!
Seibon Carbon +10mm wider

thanks man! that's what i was going for. something original, but true to star wars.

dude. i dig that camo! and those fenders.... :drool:

is that genuine subie sun shade? i need to get one of those...

oh and with stage 2. is that when you blew your ringlands??? man. i hate having that thought in the back of my head. i wanna tune it, but the thought of blowing ringlands sucks.

LuLzSeC

Ready to race!
thanks man! that's what i was going for. something original, but true to star wars.

dude. i dig that camo! and those fenders.... :drool:

is that genuine subie sun shade? i need to get one of those...

oh and with stage 2. is that when you blew your ringlands??? man. i hate having that thought in the back of my head. i wanna tune it, but the thought of blowing ringlands sucks.

There was a lot more then just stage 2, I wouldn't worry much. I think a stage 1 tune is the best thing you can do for the car.

Sun shield is from amazon, heat wave it fits fine its just silver reflective on the outside.