GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Strictly Subies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Staggered will look sweet, but it doesn't have much performance gain.

The dude with the volks had tires that I can't use on them and didn't want to split them up.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Yeah I ended up with a lot more damage because the splash guard ripped off and took the fender with it...

So I got new fender, plastic fender piece, bumper, fender liner, mud guard, and they have to blend it all etc etc... ~$1500 now.

I did get a JNA lip though, although I'll be installing it myself.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Yeah I ended up with a lot more damage because the splash guard ripped off and took the fender with it...

So I got new fender, plastic fender piece, bumper, fender liner, mud guard, and they have to blend it all etc etc... ~$1500 now.

I did get a JNA lip though, although I'll be installing it myself.

Damn dude. Are you going out of pocket? Or gonna pay your deductible for it?

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
I carry a $500 deductible but the shit insurance company is arguing with me about my duty to mitigate the additional damages blah blah so I'm a little over $1,000 out of my pocket right now. I've gotten my attorney involved so I'll get my money back eventually I'll just have to wait for them to realize its not worth going to court with me for the ~600 bucks.

*my legal services are free

cskm

Banned
sup fellas, i think i'll just leave this here

Sterling

Steel Tip
Girl Driver. Argument Invalid.

Sterling

Steel Tip
also. they had to drive the single year that the gr came with the td04. future years with the vf52 and better suspension... would've been a lot different.

cskm

Banned
sorry steel tip, but she is a fantastic female driver.. shes definately not tiff, but she will give anyone of us a run for our monies

Sterling

Steel Tip
the one time i thought sexism would come in handy. and you guys fail me.

OT members. you've changed...

Sterling

Steel Tip

:drool:

Sterling

Steel Tip