GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Strictly Subies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Just opened a claim with Geico. Oh failz.

edit: piktor

ouch dude :frown:

RESPRAY THE WHOLE CAR

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
it's all good, I mean it sucks sure but it could be a lotttttt worse. So I'll just pay the deductible, have the whole bumper resprayed and get my front lip installed all at the same time, so for what I'm paying it's really not too bad I guess.

I'm just gonna put a bandaid on it for now and maybe pick up some new retaining clips for the fender liner at the dealer tomorrow so it doesn't flap around on my down to Ocean City. I made my estimate appointment for next Saturday, I'm not letting it ruin my week vacation.

LuLzSeC

Ready to race!
I was under the impression the 09 and up had the VF52, and the 08 had the TD04 since 09 was the power bump to 265bhp along with the introduction of the sedan.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Tru that, I was confused. I was thinking they didn't change untill 2010.

just finished crushing my front bumper last night, it's now split lol. Had to go off the road to avoid an accident and ended up cracking it.

That sucks but it's not so bad, you should see my factory bumper it's split in 3 places all across the bumper from winter abuse. If you get a replacement bumper through ins which I'm pretty sure you will since they are only like $300, I would keep the one you have glue the cracks and just vinyl wrap those two lower portions on either side and run it during winter or long trips like I do with mine.

It's really easy to take the bumper cover off. Takes all of 15 mins.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Ive been wanting to vinyl my roof/window trim and throw on the vg too! I like it dude.

Sterling

Steel Tip

LuLzSeC

Ready to race!
NOOOOO!!!!!

Plus people who actaully know what the roof veins to will laugh at you. Plus sometimes (most times) less is more.

It would be functional if I placed one about half way down the roof line but of course it would look horrid and out of place haha. I only picked one up to see if it would fit on the evo x because I can't find a cf generator for an evo x with flat top roof. So I took a chance it's a little short but for $60 no big deal.

I'm not a fan of the full red out tails on the frs. The stock tails aren't as horribly tacky as the wrx/sti ones.

Sterling if I don't use it and if you want it lmk I'll shoot you a pm when my mind is made up.