GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Strictly Subies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
:bellyroll:

It gets better with the exhaust and intake he has now. Once he tunes it, then they'll start getting better mileage. It's mostly because of the insanely short gear ratios.
haha, in all honesty the EVO is a beast. I wish the STI could react to bolt-ons like the EVO does. But I love my STI, and I can't get over how it looks.

I still say he gets rid of the POS doe.

LuLzSeC

Ready to race!
I guess my new neighbors arent to found of subaru's either.

Any one have any experience? I'm not running an open dump exhaust here, I have a full exhaust system with resonator and muffler. How the fack do these people expect me to quiet down a 500+hp car....

ITs not like I live in a condo or a community where I had to sign agreements and or hoa etc. I have a house that I own that I bought in cash in full. Personally I dont care what these people think, I'm just wondering if I can receive any trouble from the law. Besides if they had pulled me over while driving and issued me a noise violation summons.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

Any one have any experience? I'm not running an open dump exhaust here, I have a full exhaust system with resonator and muffler. How the fack do these people expect me to quiet down a 500+hp car....

ITs not like I live in a condo or a community where I had to sign agreements and or hoa etc. I have a house that I own that I bought in cash in full. Personally I dont care what these people think, I'm just wondering if I can receive any trouble from the law. Besides if they had pulled me over while driving and issued me a noise violation summons.

Where do you live (what state) and who did it?

I bet it's just ONE pissed off neighbor talking like it's everyone who's pissed.

LuLzSeC

Ready to race!
Where do you live (what state) and who did it?

I bet it's just ONE pissed off neighbor talking like it's everyone who's pissed.

Thats what I'm feeling theres no like neighborhood watch or commity or anything. I moved to Linden NJ which is like city city. Its not some quiet area, there are tons of fart canned civics that drone for days.

My neighbors that live directly across the street and next door to me have told me on multiple occasions that they are so lucky to have me here because I fixed up the house completely in 3 months or so. did new windows, new roof, brand new driveway, landscaping etc.

The letter is not from the town or anything its typed up envelope with the heading Our New Neighbors with no return address.

I do leave to go to work late. 1130 pm but thats still before midnight.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser

Fuck them. Just my opinion. If you had no cats and no muffler that would be an issue. But having a sports car shouldnt be an issue.