GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tattoos in the Work Place...Thoughts??

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
pilots can't have any showing at all. We also can't have facial hair which sucks for me cuz i grow that stuff faster than a caveman

conom06d

^me too. I hate shaving but it is for the O2 masks

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Im in Culinary school to become a chef and my workplace and about 99% of restaurants dont care at all because all of the chefs have one or two showing at all time. Having a tattoo in the kitchen is beyond common. I love it!

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
I work for Best Buy currently. I have a sleeve on my left arm, and 3 exposed on my right lower arm. They allow me to wear short sleeve shirts, but it all depends on the GM of your store. I am in the process of becoming a Baltimore City Police Officer, and I have to cover them up all year round for them. It didnt used to be like that, but recent studies show that civilians are intimidated by Officers with tats.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
pilots can't have any showing at all. We also can't have facial hair which sucks for me cuz i grow that stuff faster than a caveman

Its in your greek genes man.

I swear, i'm the baldest greek man. No chest hair, facial hair, body hair. Nothing. I can't grow a beard if my life depended on it.

conom06d

^I'll trade ya my mass hair growing skills for your facial baldness. I swear, 2 times a day i could shave. Fuckin blows

lol i forgot you were a greek god too. there are several of us on here nowadays

conom06d

^Good idea

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Seriously. Parts of Baltimore are bad. But maybe they're afraid for the officers' lives because some 'gang members' might think you're a shady cop and part of a rival gang because you have a similair tattoo. Or whatever. Either way, tattoos aren't scary to the younger generation. They're scary to senior citizens & a lot of people that are 45+.

Shood87

Ready to race!
I work for an engineering firm and when i first got my sleeve i covered it up and wore long sleeves all the time. As summer came by i would progressively roll my sleeves up more. One day one of the partners of the company saw it and asked what it was and said around the office i can wear short sleeves but if ever go on a survey or into a meeting with a client then i have to cover it up.