GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The College Thread

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Labs are the worst classes.

As a engineering major i hate labs. One of my ME classes is only 1 unit but is 3 hrs of lab a week plus hw. Its a programming course so this shit takes time. Im also taking physics lab which is a big waste of time. Standard deviation of every single data group handwritten. 5 classes 14 units. I hate this semester and LABS.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
As a engineering major i hate labs. One of my ME classes is only 1 unit but is 3 hrs of lab a week plus hw. Its a programming course so this shit takes time. Im also taking physics lab which is a big waste of time. Standard deviation of every single data group handwritten. 5 classes 14 units. I hate this semester and LABS.

I have to take a math lab. It's the most pointless lab in the world. We literally just do what we did in the math class 15 minutes ago. And the teacher has a giant stick up her ass. If we're miss it once, we lose 30 points. We need 175 points out of 200 to pass. Basically... One missed class and we fail.

On another note, I have my Chem midterm today. Not feeling confident. Didn't study at all. I slept as soon as i got home yesterday and just woke up. Aeksksskfjzksm

Sent via a microwave.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
I have to take a math lab. It's the most pointless lab in the world. We literally just do what we did in the math class 15 minutes ago. And the teacher has a giant stick up her ass. If we're miss it once, we lose 30 points. We need 175 points out of 200 to pass. Basically... One missed class and we fail.

On another note, I have my Chem midterm today. Not feeling confident. Didn't study at all. I slept as soon as i got home yesterday and just woke up. Aeksksskfjzksm

Sent via a microwave.

I have my history and calc midterm today. wootwoot. Good luck man!

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
I always change a right answer on my math test to the wrong answer on my second go around. Fuck.

09vdubgti

Banned
My prof (who's pretty up there in age) was telling us how he woke up too early this morning. Next thing we know he is going over lecture and he falls asleep. Wakes up. Says something. Back to sleep. Wakes up, continues lecture. Then he really fell asleep hahah. I turn to my classmate and he is red, trying to hide his laughter. We were calling for him, and he wouldnt wake up. I walked outside of class and bursted with laughter.

He eventually woke up.

Smudester

Ready to race!
college thread? me likey. id like to contribute by saying that being an engineering major blows. hard.

Sent From Tapatalk

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
college thread? me likey. id like to contribute by saying that being an engineering major blows. hard.

Sent From Tapatalk

im not looking forward to applying differential equations and fluid mechanics LOL

Smudester

Ready to race!