GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The College Thread

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Been studying like no other. Motivated to move out of my current school (and move out of home) and live on my own at another school. I had a epiphany the other day and realized that i dont wont to be at my current school for another 2 years. I just wish there were more hours in a day. I just cant do enough studying...

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Been studying like no other. Motivated to move out of my current school (and move out of home) and live on my own at another school. I had a epiphany the other day and realized that i dont wont to be at my current school for another 2 years. I just wish there were more hours in a day. I just cant do enough studying...

how long have you been going to csun? where do you wanna transfer?
im sick of it already LOL
i actually go to my classes to hang out with some friends i made.. not to actually learn.
it's sad really.

speaking of studying.. i have a math exam tomorrow... shit.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
how long have you been going to csun? where do you wanna transfer?
im sick of it already LOL
i actually go to my classes to hang out with some friends i made.. not to actually learn.
it's sad really.

speaking of studying.. i have a math exam tomorrow... shit.

This will be my second year at csun but i have 40 units completed already so i should be on the right track.
I want to transfer to any school where i can live on my own like sdsu, cal poly slo, ucla, or ucsb. Those are my main.
Im sick of it too, maybe if i were in a fraternity or lived by campus it would be a nicer experience. The commute kills also. 2 hours a day of just driving sucks. Csun is cool though compared to the community colleges my friends go to so i cant really complain. Im just looking for the full college experience.

Yeah man, midterms are coming in full force already. I have a math test thursday also

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
This will be my second year at csun but i have 40 units completed already so i should be on the right track.
I want to transfer to any school where i can live on my own like sdsu, cal poly slo, ucla, or ucsb. Those are my main.
Im sick of it too, maybe if i were in a fraternity or lived by campus it would be a nicer experience. The commute kills also. 2 hours a day of just driving sucks. Csun is cool though compared to the community colleges my friends go to so i cant really complain. Im just looking for the full college experience.

Yeah man, midterms are coming in full force already. I have a math test thursday also

Don't go to ucsb unless you wanna party 24/7
I slept over there for a week with my friends... There are more parties than classes.
But it is a pretty damn good school if you stay focused.

A 2 hour commute would kill me. At least you're done(or should be mostly finished) with your GE's
Once you get that done, transferring units ends up being really easy.

My sister went to sdsu. She LOVED living in SD.
It's a different lifestyle. Definitely gave her the college experience she was looking for.
I think living on campus(or near it.. Away from home) fulfills most of the college experience.
Should my financial situation get better, I wanna live near csun with some friends. It'll be a nice change.

Sent via a microwave.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Don't go to ucsb unless you wanna party 24/7
I slept over there for a week with my friends... There are more parties than classes.
But it is a pretty damn good school if you stay focused.

A 2 hour commute would kill me. At least you're done(or should be mostly finished) with your GE's
Once you get that done, transferring units ends up being really easy.

My sister went to sdsu. She LOVED living in SD.
It's a different lifestyle. Definitely gave her the college experience she was looking for.
I think living on campus(or near it.. Away from home) fulfills most of the college experience.
Should my financial situation get better, I wanna live near csun with some friends. It'll be a nice change.

Sent via a microwave.

Damn, thanks for the insight. I will definitly keep all of that in mind. SD reminds of the town i grew up in when i was a kid so i could see myself living there. I just heard they are hard on accepting transfers in general. From what i hear living near csun really makes the school more enjoyable but my parents would rather if i moved further away from home lol. Csun has potential, you just have to go out looking for things to do.

09vdubgti

Banned
Yesterday in one of my classes we were supposed to have a rep from the census bureau come in and give a presentation. But that didn't happen, you all know why haha. It's a 3 hour class too.

Prof wasn't ready to move onto the next chapter, so he said a few words and that was that. At least the shut down made me get out of class earlier.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday in one of my classes we were supposed to have a rep from the census bureau come in and give a presentation. But that didn't happen, you all know why haha. It's a 3 hour class too.

Prof wasn't ready to move onto the next chapter, so he said a few words and that was that. At least the shut down made me get out of class earlier.

LOL
I was just telling my friends last night..
Without a government, my poly sci class is a lie.. And my professor's degree is worthless now

Sent via a microwave.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
So next Thursday I have:
A Calc test
An English test
A 4/5 page essay for history that's worth 30% of my grade.

Shit

Medina_III

Passed Driver's Ed
My teacher literally just told me that even if I got all A's from here on out, I still wouldn't pass and that I should drop the class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free