GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
That reminds me...

There was that post (from him) which showed a graph claiming to be from the NHS England...I back searched it via several different ways...& guess what??

No more than 3-4 other places in the world that graph was found on the web....NONE was NHS ..or ANY UK based website etc...

All were either Twitter or something else & all in a foreign language...(Spanish I think?)

Anyway I had previously stated the three main known reasons why some of the elderly are dying from Covid, even though they have had the first dose of the vaccine...but hey ho...what's facts got to do with it???...can't let it get in the way of a good argument can we now eh???.... :cool:
have you tried to search NH5 England?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Accredited to NHS England, which is in my post.
They were very quick to jab the elderly and they are still 'prioritizing' them despite this data. What part of eugenics agenda do you not understand? The same people screaming about saving lives are trying to kill babies after they have already been born.

Ok then you state its accredited to NHS England...unless you can directly link to the exact page on NHS England that graph is not authored by the NHS England as then "unaccredited" in reality.

& as far as you stating:- "What part of eugenics agenda do you not understand?"...

Considering today (27th January) is the International Holocaust Remembrance Day, your above statement shows what an utter uncaring, self centered, FUCK you really are!!!

Reactions: WAP

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Accredited to NHS England, which is in my post.
They were very quick to jab the elderly and they are still 'prioritizing' them despite this data. What part of eugenics agenda do you not understand? The same people screaming about saving lives are trying to kill babies after they have already been born.
Can you explain the connection to eugenics to me? I have a limited scope on the matter, knowledge wise.. thanks in advance

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Ok then you state its accredited to NHS England...unless you can directly link to the exact page on NHS England that graph is not authored by the NHS England as then "unaccredited" in reality.

& as far as you stating:- "What part of eugenics agenda do you not understand?"...

Considering today (27th January) is the International Holocaust Remembrance Day, your above statement shows what an utter uncaring, self centered, FUCK you really are!!!

he probably has eViDeNcE about how the Holocaust was fake news created by the six in charge is all media by drinking the blood of trafficked children.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I used to come to these long ass threads and see what these guys were talking about. They all seemed to be friends on some level. I see it is a microcosm of the US now. Everybody fighting over a bunch of cunts that don't care about them, but yea I'm easily sucked in

Lucky for you this one is different.

We have a resident fuckwit QAnon Zrickety, and the rest of us enjoy a laugh at his expense.

Reactions: WAP

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Lucky for you this one is different.

We have a resident fuckwit QAnon Zrickety, and the rest of us enjoy a laugh at his expense.
I'll argue the QAnon side since they seem to be the minority here. Ok here is goes, The great awakening is coming and pretty soon everyone will see DJT for who he is, the savior of human kind. He was born and raised for this moment his whole life. Him and JFK jr are taking down the vampire pedophiles 1 by 1. Just wait the big show is about to start anytime now and you will see all the shit Q has been talking about for years will finally make sense. What else?