GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

fauMkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
This thread here is the perfect microcosm of the modern America, two sides heavily divided thinking they are right. Pretty sad how things have changed in the 24 years since I moved to the US, when it still felt like one nation.
This is exactly what the political system wants (both Democrats and Republicans), Americans at each others throats instead of being united and actually considering how both sides have screwed them for years. Nixon (R) normalizing relationships with China which opened the door to outsourcing which the Clinton (D) admin really accelerated in the 90's and was continued by Bush (R) and Obama (D) which has completely gutted the middle class in a lot of areas. Midwest factory workers in the 60's used to be able to afford a house and a vacation cabin somewhere, now they are most likely laid off due to outsourcing dealing with a meth epidemic. Spending power keeps going down, inflation is eating away at recent wage raises with some sources claiming that the rising prices actually cut real wages by 2% over the past year. To keep our minds off of that they divide us by race, ideology, religion, etc. to be at each others throats.

In summary, fight the corrupt system and not each other.

*Getting off of my soapbox now*

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
They are actively trying to kill the immunocompromised and you blowhards are all for it.
Watch out, @jimlloyd40 Big Brother is coming for you with shot 3.

View attachment 222947
I'm not immunocompromised. I have COPD and as you know I've had both shots without repercussions. I'll add "so far" before you do. 😂

And because breathing is my worst problem I actually inquired at the pharmacy while I was picking up a prescription if I am eligible for the 3rd shot. I'm not yet.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This thread here is the perfect microcosm of the modern America, two sides heavily divided thinking they are right. Pretty sad how things have changed in the 24 years since I moved to the US, when it still felt like one nation.
This is exactly what the political system wants (both Democrats and Republicans), Americans at each others throats instead of being united and actually considering how both sides have screwed them for years. Nixon (R) normalizing relationships with China which opened the door to outsourcing which the Clinton (D) admin really accelerated in the 90's and was continued by Bush (R) and Obama (D) which has completely gutted the middle class in a lot of areas. Midwest factory workers in the 60's used to be able to afford a house and a vacation cabin somewhere, now they are most likely laid off due to outsourcing dealing with a meth epidemic. Spending power keeps going down, inflation is eating away at recent wage raises with some sources claiming that the rising prices actually cut real wages by 2% over the past year. To keep our minds off of that they divide us by race, ideology, religion, etc. to be at each others throats.

STFU with your both sides false equivalency. I think you fuckers are worse that the zrickety nuts.

1L19

Autocross Champion

The political system doesn't want it... rich people and corporations want it. They control the political system. Money is speech after all. :) I agree that poor left people and poor right people have a lot more in common than poor right people and rich right people. However, like you said, if they turn us against each other then we won't go after them.

I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with 99 about the false equivalency to be honest. If you want to talk about opinions and interpretations then that's fine.. everyone thinks they're right but when it comes to actual facts and reality... just their existence.. then it's not a case of "both sides are doing it". Not in the slightest.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
The political system doesn't want it... rich people and corporations want it. They control the political system. Money is speech after all. :) I agree that poor left people and poor right people have a lot more in common than poor right people and rich right people. However, like you said, if they turn us against each other then we won't go after them.

I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with 99 about the false equivalency to be honest. If you want to talk about opinions and interpretations then that's fine.. everyone thinks they're right but when it comes to actual facts and reality... just their existence.. then it's not a case of "both sides are doing it". Not in the slightest.
To be honest I think fauMkV is right and no surprise 99 has a close minded and immature response. As I have said before, that dipshit has ZERO credibility.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
They are actively trying to kill the immunocompromised and you blowhards are all for it.
Watch out, @jimlloyd40 Big Brother is coming for you with shot 3.

View attachment 222947
OMG Imunocompromised people are more apt to die!!!

Up next shocking revaluations about how Lumberjacks are 3000% more likely to be killed by falling trees.
link added for those that have never listened to it (an amazing song!)

torga

Autocross Champion
As cases have already started to drop, they are talking about the booster for everyone next month.
Get ready for another vaccine induced surge of cases. JUST LIKE LAST TIME.
zricky makes these obviously false statements (i.e. cases dropping) as if they were fact just to suck you into a reply. There are a handful of people here that post shit just to post shit - they're so funny because any rational person looks at them and says "you're an idiot"
Zricky really, honestly, for realsies saw that cases are dropping. The only problem is that he was holding the graph upside down.