GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Gran Turismo "full game" demo is out for a few days - it's okay so far
I'm certainly enjoying it and looking forward to the full game when it comes out; I pre-bought it with the digital exclusives.
So far, my favorite area is the Time Trials because I can just race myself forever.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

avenali312

Autocross Champion
I'm certainly enjoying it and looking forward to the full game when it comes out; I pre-bought it with the digital exclusives.
So far, my favorite area is the Time Trials because I can just race myself forever.

This is usually my favorite mode in most racing games. MX vs ATV called it "ghost mode."

avenali312

Autocross Champion
mx vs atv

I played the shit out of that game

Yeah, too bad none of them in the past 5 - 7 years have been good. I've been playing the MXGP series for a bit now. Physics is better, but the sound effects are awful.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Hey random tuning question if anyone out there knows.

Whats the best way to drop EGT's? That mean its running too lean if EGT's are too high?

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Have I mentioned how whiney kids on the mk7 forums are? Moderating there is frustrating. That is all.

Haha I have noticed this. Lots of racism stuff going on lately, too.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
1. Add fuel
2. Yes, atleast for gasoline engines

Gotcha. Thanks. Its a gas engine, 4 wheeler. Getting the ECU custom tuned by some guys in Canada, but theres only so much it fuel/timing the stock ecu can pull with out one of those piggy back boxes, and I've got to fine tune it the rest of the way at home with out any gauges. Theres no o2 sensor sooo?

Reminds me of how Revo use to do

Last edited:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
sooo buy an aftermarket O2 sensor would be my guess

I mean the ecu can't control it. Nothing uses it. I was just thinking most of the time don't you do that with a wideband gauge to get it close? Have wideband af gauge, but no bung!