GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Nope, completely different.

Ok, someone told me that and I didn't know. :/

Rus have you every tried this? I'm going to give it a whirl. But I started on day 9 cause 50 air squats is pretty stupid easy. I'm just throwing it in the mix of my workout and making a legit circuit.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374783387.478938.jpg

Rus.K

PCDT99
Ok, someone told me that and I didn't know. :/

Rus have you every tried this? I'm going to give it a whirl. But I started on day 9 cause 50 air squats is pretty stupid easy. I'm just throwing it in the mix of my workout and making a legit circuit.
View attachment 91562

Is there more this is supplemented with? Or is it strictly just air squats?

I already do air/db squats, lung jumps, hill climbers, box step-ups, or lateral box jumps between every lift. I feel like this would get really tough in the higher numbers.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Is there more this is supplemented with? Or is it strictly just air squats?

I already do air/db squats, lung jumps, hill climbers, box step-ups, or lateral box jumps between every lift. I feel like this would get really tough in the higher numbers.
I'm not sure? It's just a squat challenger. All I know is that 250 air squats is gonna suck balls with sprints. But can you imagine the shape my legs are gonna be? It's gonna feel great.

Rus.K

PCDT99
Mines 25$ :(

Damn that sucks, the U of U is $36 for 4 months so a little under 10 a month. But they have some stupid hours.

I wonder if you are suppose to do these squats straight... No breaks. Uh fuck that non-sense. Haha

I took it in as doing them straight. If its like just do that many squats during your workout then yeah pretty easy stuff.

Sup guys, just checking in. :biggrin:

I think I am going to use gifs for everything now.

You really can, its amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.