GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
AVOID GREEN BULLET by Green Flash.

I am sorry. I do not like this beer. I gave it 1 cap on Untappd. It got a little better the more I drank it, but initially it was very burnt and had a LONG aftertaste that I do not think should be there in a microbrew. I expect that from a Steel Reserve or some bullshit like that, not a Triple IPA. It was not complex. One flavor, burnt hops. WTF.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone 5C with Tapatalky

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
AVOID GREEN BULLET by Green Flash.

I am sorry. I do not like this beer. I gave it 1 cap on Untappd. It got a little better the more I drank it, but initially it was very burnt and had a LONG aftertaste that I do not think should be there in a microbrew. I expect that from a Steel Reserve or some bullshit like that, not a Triple IPA. It was not complex. One flavor, burnt hops. WTF.

Really? Man I loved this one. Was it old? GF stuff does south when it gets old?

1stEuroRide

Ready to race!
Lost Coast/ Eureka Ca. All female brewery: apricot wheat and Great white are amazing.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
I .
LOVE .
BEER . :D

I tend to gravitate to Ambers, Reds and Browns, with a porter thrown in here and there...

currently working my way the the PHENOMENAL (refrigerated) beer wall at my WHole foods (gotta be well over 200 cold 22's) , and regular trips to the mecca that is "total wine and more" ....

some recent triumphs:

a phenomenal "smoked" red.... I forget who by though, since it was tap while traveling...

this is soooooo tasty, one of my current top 3's.... almost a vanilla bean finish

and speaking of Vanilla....

and now for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL :thumbsup:

bigdudeindenim

Ready to race!
Had a good Thanksgiving!!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Drank so much Coors light over the weekend in the desert. Time for a good IPA.

1stEuroRide

Ready to race!
Drank so much Coors light over the weekend in the desert. Time for a good IPA.

When is the next brewery meet Rob!? We need to set something up bro. This one needs to have something else to eat other than waffles lol