GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Goobax

Ready to race!
No one used the sig brace like it was intended so we all knew it would happen anyways. 100 bucks more and a 6 week wait and you would have a legit SBR.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I love my new shield... Very concealable and comfortable IWB unlike my G19...

I put 200 rounds through it with no Issues. The Talon grips did make a big difference though.

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I love my new shield... Very concealable and comfortable IWB unlike my G19...

I put 200 rounds through it with no Issues. The Talon grips did make a big difference though.

well yeah, its much smaller of a firearm right? whats the capacity? wait you bought 2 of them?

confirmed, steemax is rich.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
well yeah, its much smaller of a firearm right? whats the capacity? wait you bought 2 of them?

confirmed, steemax is rich.

No just one... That's my G19 next to it. It's a lot smaller but where it shines is its half the width of the Glock since its a single stack.

Only holds 7+1 with standard mag and 8+1 with extended mag.

And no no no not rich.... Just my only hobby at the moment lmao

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
No just one... That's my G19 next to it. It's a lot smaller but where it shines is its half the width of the Glock since its a single stack.

Only holds 7+1 with standard mag and 8+1 with extended mag.

And no no no not rich.... Just my only hobby at the moment lmao

lulz i thought i saw two of the same gun in that pic. just curious..why did you not go with a g26 doe? i mean your g19 mag would work in it, along with the ammo,its smaller etc...

just wanted to try different companies?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
lulz i thought i saw two of the same gun in that pic. just curious..why did you not go with a g26 doe? i mean your g19 mag would work in it, along with the ammo,its smaller etc...

just wanted to try different companies?

Ya I wanted something different but most importantly I wanted a single stack gun so it's extremely thin and easy to fit/maneuver when I have it inside a IWB holster.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ya I wanted something different but most importantly I wanted a single stack gun so it's extremely thin and easy to fit/maneuver when I have it inside a IWB holster.

word, makes sense then. the ruger .380 i shot was pretty cool. you should check that out too if youre into small gunz