GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Goobax

Ready to race!
don't know if I posted this already or not.

anyone need an a2 stock kit? got an extra laying around I need to get rid of before it turns into another build lol

steemax

Go Kart Champion
What's everyone been up to in here... any new acquisitions?
I'm looking for a used HK MP5 clone in 9mm.

Really is painful trying to find one since pistol style rifles were banned here in Cali as of 2015 so no more AR, AK pistols and what not. So I have to buy used and it's such a rare gun I can't find anyone that wants to sell theirs.

chinoyboi14

Ready to race!
What's everyone been up to in here... any new acquisitions?
I'm looking for a used HK MP5 clone in 9mm.

Really is painful trying to find one since pistol style rifles were banned here in Cali as of 2015 so no more AR, AK pistols and what not. So I have to buy used and it's such a rare gun I can't find anyone that wants to sell theirs.
Stupid Cali gun roster is stupid.

It'll be a while but I'm still feenin for a Tavor and a Kriss Vector.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Stupid Cali gun roster is stupid.

It'll be a while but I'm still feenin for a Tavor and a Kriss Vector.

Yeah there's a case in progress trying to over turn it, hopefully that goes through... so far the 10 day wait was deemed unconstitutional for repeat buyers so can't wait till they remove that stupid law.

Anyway I know the feeling, I have been drooling over a Kriss for so long but they are incredibly pricey! The Tavor goes for $1899 here in Cali.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
shot a sig p225, nice little gun. comfy grip but capacity sucks.

I'm starting to love Sigs, for some reason I shoot my small little P238 better than both my Glock and M&P. I can't figure out why for the life of me... maybe the night sights?

I'm able to get some nice small groupings with that short barrel. Makes me want a Sig P226 real bad but the price is crazy.

Which one is the 225? I'm not to familair with it.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I'm starting to love Sigs, for some reason I shoot my small little P238 better than both my Glock and M&P. I can't figure out why for the life of me... maybe the night sights?

I'm able to get some nice small groupings with that short barrel. Makes me want a Sig P226 real bad but the price is crazy.

yes i too shot better with the sigs, its definitely the sights. glock sigts are terrible.

im painting my front dot a different color till i buy some new sights. i find my beavertail attachment helped a lot though. That and general practice.

can confirm 1 hand shooting is hella fun.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion

I love Sig's and I've never even shot one lulz. The P225 is a P220 chambered for 9mm. So it has a single stack mag.

I picked up my lower today and was drooling over the MK25 my local gun store had on display.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Here are pics of all the guns I own. I apologize for the crappy iPhone pics.

New Spikes Tactical Lower

Remington 870 20ga. I've had since I was 10.

Beretta A300 Outlander 12ga. My current hunting gun.