GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I liked Halo 3 but I beat it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it felt ancient. Halo 4 was fun and pretty good though.

I'm excited to try Dying Light sometime, maybe when it's cheaper.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Looks like fun.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Finished Walking Dead and Last of Us.....still keep going back to Dark Souls that is one mfing hard game.....

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Started Far Cry 4.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
I wish they'd release Skyrim for the new consoles so I could play that again, I never beat the story.

I feel so gypped having bought an Xbox One, they're still releasing games for the 360, and none of my old games work. If Microsoft would release them in the online arcade, I'd pay money for them again, but instead I'm left with a crappy selection of mediocre new-gen games. I shouldn't have given away my old 360. :(

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to beat this before starting Destiny.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
No.

I'm trying Shadows of Mordor and um...why exactly do people love this?

Sleeping Forest1

Ready to race!
PS4 -taking a break from destiny minus weekly resets, or cruicible shinnaningans.
been playing dying light and just started shadows of mordor. random evenings of LoL

No.

I'm trying Shadows of Mordor and um...why exactly do people love this?
i wasnt going to play shadows of mordor, but i accidentally bought the DL package lol, and the game was 30 bucks on amazon..

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Same, that's when I bought it. It seems like you do a lot of spamming attack and wait for the parry button. The movement feels really slow and mushy and I can't figure out any combos other than "spam attack."

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I started playing Evolve for a little, fun game so far.

Other than that I play COD: Advanced Warfare for FPS online. I have Destiny but play it now and then been meaning to start Assassins Creed Unity

All PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk