GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thinking of replacing the Jetta.......

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Well, we no longer need a commute car. Wife got agreement in her contract when we moved to CO to work from home 100% and I just got another outside rep job with a company car. So, the Jetta is nice and all, but want AWD for the winters here and at the same time something fun to carve up the mountain roads in the summer. A good partner to the GTI.

Probably not for a few months, will definitely wait for a sale, probably look at a good lease deal.

So, anyway, let's do a "Suggest a replacement" thread that we ALL love. :D

Requirements;

Budget somewhere around $45k-50k tops, less is more :D
AWD
Good performer
27mpg minimum
Wagon or Sedan

Thought about the A6 TDI first, though it is way over budget. BMW 3 series with M sport...but again, a bit pricey. Although, with an attractive lease deal either COULD work. Part of me thought about getting a Toureg TDI....nice to tow the GTI to track days and Laguna Seca. :0 But, not sure how often I would need it......

WAP

Go Kart Champion
First.

A4/S4 quatro
R
TT

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Audi Allroad... maybe.

Otherwise, the A4/S4 Quattro sounds nice.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Audi Allroad... maybe.

I said performacne minded LOL Maybe if they put the 3.0 V6 in it. I like the idea of the Allroad, not nessacarily unattractive, but not sure how much fun it would be with only 220HP on a huge AWD platform.

S4.....yes, would be nice for sure love that it still comes with a manual gearbox.

Man, why can't we get the RS4?!! DAMNNIT AUDI USA!!!

TT was another thought, but again, only has the 2.0, the TTS has barely any more power and is vastly more......

Hhhmmm, Q5 TDI...and lower it? :D

tzd

Ready to race!
I said performacne minded LOL Maybe if they put the 3.0 V6 in it. I like the idea of the Allroad, not nessacarily unattractive, but not sure how much fun it would be with only 220HP on a huge AWD platform.

What you're asking for will bust 50k.

Since SQ5 is already in, let me add CLA45 AMG.

dallen13

Ready to race!
Cla45, ttrs used, s4 slightly used.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
x128 M Sport.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
What you're asking for will bust 50k.

:confused::confused::confused:

Putting a V6 in the Allroad or my entire list of needs? LOL I would pop my budget for a high performance AWD wagon.

heck, my first choice would be the RS6 Wagon

I would sell the GTI and a testicle if they would let me buy that here. Just saying, the Allroad is already near the top of budget and it has no performance.

Since SQ5 is already in, let me add CLA45 AMG.

Sorry, should have specified....non-ugly cars only. :D Seriously, the front isn't bad, the side is ok, but any view not from 45 degrees of front is just revolting. Although I will grant you, the specs on that beast are impressive especially for the price....

I would consider test driving one, I would, I would give it a chance to see it in person......just not sure how to do that as I doubt many dealers have one on hand around here...LOL

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Get the B8 Allroad and get a stage 1 tune... puts you at like 265hp 327tq... and if you want more down the road go k04 330hp 339tq go drive one i have and really liked it stock..