GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Top 10 Mk7 Mods

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
I’ve only done Downpipe, Bilstein B8s, DG springs and Tires. Still need to do most of the things on this list. My next mod is a clutch, intercooler then tune. Once I get those done in that order I’ll do the BFI and rear sway/endlinks

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
When I first started I told myself I’d stop at 4. I’m at 8 now with some other stuff not on the list and I have plans to go to 9 eventually. Its been fun!

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
8 outta 10. To be fair however, not much to tune with the slush though increasingly there's more and more options out there for 1.8 fueling.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Excellent. I’ve done 1-8 and have stopped there. I have done a few other suspension/chassis upgrades as well as some interior and exterior mods.

Don’t get me wrong there’s lots of great mods out there that didn’t make my top ten list.

I personally enjoy track days & mountain runs, but the curvy stuff isn’t for everyone so I kept the list focused on stuff that applies to the masses and makes sense regardless of the car being a daily driver, a track car or a drag race set up (or even a little of each).

Leonardp

Go Kart Newbie
Don’t get me wrong there’s lots of great mods out there that didn’t make my top ten list.

I personally enjoy track days & mountain runs, but the curvy stuff isn’t for everyone so I kept the list focused on stuff that applies to the masses and makes sense regardless of the car being a daily driver, a track car or a drag race set up (or even a little of each).

Very nice. Just added new OZ wheels to mine.

Attachments

• 1575AEF1-31D4-47E7-B760-CBE0A602BFC9.jpeg
    1575AEF1-31D4-47E7-B760-CBE0A602BFC9.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I'm missing 1,6,9, and 10. I had #1...but didn't like the vibrations so I took it out. I'll eventually get to 6,9, and 10.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
I went 1, 2, 4. I am pretty happy with just that.

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
My list order was.
1: a) Paint Protection Film b) tint
2: a) Tires b) RSB c) Short shifter upgrade
3: Tune
4: a) eBay Intercooler b) Sach 4 puck Clutch DMF Flywheel c) Stainless clutch line d) RMS e) LSD f) Bronze Shift fork feet g) downpipe h) FSB i) Revo lower dogbone puck j)034 motor/trans mount k) Stage 2 tune. 🤣
5: a) Koni Yellow strut and shocks b) Eibach linear springs c) EuroSport camber kit d) 034 upper front strut mount rear shock mount.
6: Stop Tech BBK

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I did suspension, tires, brakes, and then power. Built my foundation first.