GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

tx mk6 owners chime in

ntensemk6

Passed Driver's Ed
i saw a white mk6 gti in arlington. yes we should start a gtg i know a good spot where we can have one. or if you guys want to do a happy hour or something we can do that too

DTGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
i saw a white mk6 gti in arlington. yes we should start a gtg i know a good spot where we can have one. or if you guys want to do a happy hour or something we can do that too

today?
we were at Pho 95 for supper

ntensemk6

Passed Driver's Ed
i was thinking do something weekly if you guys would like to do something weekly we can do something at bufflao wild wings or fox and hound in arlington

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
picking mine up from autobahn Monday or Tuesday of next week.

I live in Fort Worth about 5 miles from Autobahn. we should get a d/fw mkvi get together going soon.

I was thinking the same thing, possibly a photoshoot too if anyone has a nice camera? Is any other mk6'er attending Republic of Dubs? My Golf is still stock aside from tint, I want to have at least one mod on there by then...but not sure what I could afford in less than a month.

chucka

Ready to race!
I got mine from Paul Garner at hiley vw in arlington on 1-16-10. they were reaaally aggressive with the deal they gave me. great exp!

Tinting

that's odd, they were very UN aggressive when I went and talked to them. I think they gave me $500 off msrp and wouldn't go any lower.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
I don't have it yet. But its going to be built because I can't find a single GTI in Texas or surrounding states with my options and color I want.

Well i was driving by the dealership enjoying cool air with the top down (which we don't have much in Houston) and i saw what looks like my car...so i haul ass and make my way back and i find my salesman outside checking it in.

well i haven't had it very long, so i haven't got any good pictures of it. Just when it arrived from Dallas.

Parked at home next to the wife car....yeah... the kids are going to ding it up at one point with the door.

Video of 2nd gear and 3rd gear of just 3500RPM
View My Video

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
That's nice. What option wheels are those? Where do u stay by? I have yet to see any MKVI on the road yet.

Shimino

Ready to race!
That's nice. What option wheels are those? Where do u stay by? I have yet to see any MKVI on the road yet.

Dude, you dont go out much ah? I seen a lot of Mk6's I live in Katy and work by Galleria.
Those are some Audi TT's wheels.
PM me your digits and I ll introduce you to many of my MK6 friends in town.

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
k
Dude, you dont go out much ah? I seen a lot of Mk6's I live in Katy and work by Galleria.
Those are some Audi TT's wheels.
PM me your digits and I ll introduce you to many of my MK6 friends in town.

i was about to ask about those wheels too, lol. Did u put the vw logo on them or did they come like that? Looks great!!