GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

tx mk6 owners chime in

mortis

Ready to race!
Houston GTI checking in

Got my CSG 4dr DSG at Momentum VW in Jersery Village. Damn crappy cell phone pic :mad0259:

Attachments

• 2010-06-03 07.26.17.jpg
    2010-06-03 07.26.17.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 138

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Got my CSG 4dr DSG at Momentum VW in Jersery Village. Damn crappy cell phone pic :mad0259:

That's where i got mine a while ago. Congrats, When did you get it? (You don't happen to work at the toyota dealership on eldridge and 290)

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
that's odd, they were very UN aggressive when I went and talked to them. I think they gave me $500 off msrp and wouldn't go any lower.

At first they didn't think I was a serious buyer and when I was ready to leave they became aggressive for me to stay but all and all they made it harder than it should have been.

mortis

Ready to race!
That's where i got mine a while ago. Congrats, When did you get it? (You don't happen to work at the toyota dealership on eldridge and 290)

Yes I do work at Joe Myers Toyota. Been here for almost 8 years.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Kool. I work across the street from you at Lonestar Chevrolet. I been with them for 5 years in the service side. Are u in service or sales? I go to a Tuesday night meet on 290 and I seen a white civic with black Hood and black trunk lid. I talked to him and says he works as a lube tech at same Toyota dealership. I asked him about u and some one who drove a S2000....but I haven't seen the S2000 lately. ....

Anyways if u want to hang out at the Tue night meets let me know... this Friday is a pure European and VW meet. I'm going, it not far....maybe 20-40 min away depending where u live. So it would he cool if u want to roll up there. Another board member (shinimo) will be there...he lives a few min away..

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Kool. I work across the street from you at Lonestar Chevrolet. I been with them for 5 years in the service side. Are u in service or sales? I go to a Tuesday night meet on 290 and I seen a white civic with black Hood and black trunk lid. I talked to him and says he works as a lube tech at same Toyota dealership. I asked him about u and some one who drove a S2000....but I haven't seen the S2000 lately. ....

Anyways if u want to hang out at the Tue night meets let me know... this Friday is a pure European and VW meet. I'm going, it not far....maybe 20-40 min away depending where u live. So it would he cool if u want to roll up there. Another board member (shinimo) will be there...he lives a few min away..