GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

Corprin

Autocross Champion
if the holodomor teachs us anything it's not to underestimate how cruel Russians can be to Ukrainians

But according to Russian news, the Ukrainians are being liberated. 🙄

golfdave

Autocross Champion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
She’s actually lucky the guy was well tempered. People have lost their lives for a lot less in war.

Like telling a Russian warship to go fuck its self??....... :unsure:

Ukraine troops tell Russian warship 'go f*** yourself' before being killed defending tiny island | World News | Sky News

Signing your own death warrant.......mind you they might still have been shot even if they surrendered as I think the Geneva convention means nothing to Putin......but my god, the ultimate up yours....

Corprin

Autocross Champion
She’s actually lucky the guy was well tempered. People have lost their lives for a lot less in war.

And to do it on tape? Yea war crimes.

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
It's not to late for Biden to say publicly, 'to Putin' ie the world and hopefully Russian citizens hear some of it.

Channeling Ronald Regan here

"Since the fall of the Soviet Union your country has thrived through peace, greater freedoms and global cooperation. You now risk all of this and potentially horrific outcomes for yourselves. Is it worth it? Are you ready to give all of this back and more? Are you willing to send your children to war, knowing many of them will not come back?"

Corprin

Autocross Champion
1645828910449.jpeg

🤣🤣

zrickety

The Fixer
As suggested here’s a new thread to discuss the happenings in Ukraine.

1. bullshit conspiracy theories and political rhetoric can stay in the appropriate thread.

2. only post verified information coming out of the war zone, or light humor/memes.

3. any NSFW content must be concealed via appropriate methods and labeled with description, i.e. dead body, wounds/blood, etc.

Go.
Define 'verified information.' Because I don't think anything from the New York Times or CNN should count.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
abu ghraib? They photographed their war crimes.

Yep, and look what happened to them, and murder of a non-combatant > abuse of detainees