GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Waiting For My GTD - share the pain

Ben_yo

Just read this thread with interest, ordered my GTD last week so just starting the agonising wait myself. Also ordered mine through the Chelmsford dealership so will be the same as your previous delays I'm sure!

Exciting news for your new R!

NathanToonn

Just read this thread with interest, ordered my GTD last week so just starting the agonising wait myself. Also ordered mine through the Chelmsford dealership so will be the same as your previous delays I'm sure!

Exciting news for your new R!

Hows your experience with the inchcape dealership? Ive had 2 cars fron there and its been mixed !. The GTD went back in as the fog lights didnt work (2 weeks after pick up) and somehow it was returned with the bumper fitted back on with the clips exposed and damage done to the housing inside the engine. Sales seem to be fine obviously they need to be lol, oh and the receptionist has an attitude problem no matter what day it is... they need to send her to Seat ;).

Hopefully your wait isnt as painful as mine was !. And i believe you get alot more as standard now with the GTD, mine didnt come with sat nav for example. All in all one of best diesel performance cars around for me. Plenty of torque and the fuel return is fantastic unless you keep it in sport mode like i did ?.

Keep us updated with its progress !!