GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

We Connect now My Volkswagen?

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
Got a reply back from VW and was told a new update 2.20.0 (iPhone) is coming soon to fix the climate function missing and some other problems.

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
The new update 2.20.0 is available on the app store. Finally the air con settings are working👍
IMG_0708.png
IMG_0707.png

Last edited:

orlinst

Passed Driver's Ed
I am with Android version 3.1.1 and since yesterday, the app wants to confirm my identity in VW dealership in order to use the 'Vehicle' menu for locking and unlocking the car. I had the option available in the new app until yesterday and i confirmed my identity in the we connect app when i bought the car 2 years ago. Does anybody else have this issue?

electroasd

I am with Android version 3.1.1 and since yesterday, the app wants to confirm my identity in VW dealership in order to use the 'Vehicle' menu for locking and unlocking the car. I had the option available in the new app until yesterday and i confirmed my identity in the we connect app when i bought the car 2 years ago. Does anybody else have this issue?
I did the confirmation last week with Ident. Everything is ok until today

ah184

Passed Driver's Ed
Been forced to installing this. Selecting Driving Data results in this:
{"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"Mismatching redirection URI"}

What a disappointment!

walker

Go Kart Newbie
So I just brought home my '24 GTI (yay!). What happens if I don't sign up for car net or the My VW app? I hate bloatware and don't see any reason to use either of these. I'll never need to honk my horn using my phone.

CH47AV8R

So I just brought home my '24 GTI (yay!). What happens if I don't sign up for car net or the My VW app? I hate bloatware and don't see any reason to use either of these. I'll never need to honk my horn using my phone.
An angel loses their wings.