GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
On that note, has anyone ever tried washing out the oils from the bottom of their IC? Seemed like another thing those catch can fellows do 🤷‍♂️

Never heard of it. Basically anything making a lot of boost that I used to work on got an open style breather like I posted. We did catch cans on n/a cars or mild builds if requested. It was never part of the "package." Trying to flush the inside of the IC sounds like a giant pita unless you got tons of oil in there.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
Wonder how it’ll hold up on a ko4 and above
It's bulletproof. Honestly, just buy it and compare it to the stock diaphragm. I have it on my k04.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
You been talkin it up so long and it being on amazon finally convinced me. Im sure it will hold boost better than the stock diaphragm.

Ill let you know when its in.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
You been talkin it up so long and it being on amazon finally convinced me. Im sure it will hold boost better than the stock diaphragm.

Ill let you know when its in.

When you take out the POS one that is the car you will be amazed!! It’s a quality piece.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Okay so car needs an alignment after ALK install. It also has clunking which was there before and it never dawned on me that it is probably the sub frame 🤦‍♂️. So before I get an alignment I'll order a dead set kit. Probably the ECS one cause the other one is $$$.

Initial thoughts on the ALK is turn in and response is improved at higher speeds. I wasn't blown away but until the car is aligned I can't say for sure. Also didn't do any hardcore cornering or highway which is probably where it is felt the most.

alpha3

Go Kart Champion
noise. literally just to put noise in the cabin.
So you mean to tell me you that long hose is just a big nothing that only goes to the soundactor???? Really?? And you can just cap it off with that??
Y'all are so smart. More info please........... :cool:

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
So you mean to tell me you that long hose is just a big nothing that only goes to the soundactor???? Really?? And you can just cap it off with that??
Y'all are so smart. More info please........... :cool:
No a soundakator is different. This is a noise pipe.