GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Kart17

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Noticeable difference in noise? Or just for empeegees
I have the full set: front under body, exhaust center tunnel, rear exhaust cover, mk8 rear axle cover, and the mk8 rear control arm covers. I already ran the car before I put the control arm covers and those changes alone reduced cabin noise a decent amount from the stock setup. I just wanted to run the whole set. I work in NVH at an oe so that alone drove me wanting these. I’ll get a better idea on MPGs on my drive back west in the coming few days. I have a good idea what I typically average so as long as the weather conditions aren’t crap I’ll know how much of an improvement this possibly.

Last edited:

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Put another 300km on the VR6 for break in miles. 800 total: so close to finishing break in!

1703719453076.png

Starting to put more boost and RPM into it... It's so beautiful.

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
That's the good stuff. Is this a pump gas? Or what is the fueling set-up for these builds?
It's all pump gas yeah. Running shell 93 Canadian gas ATM.

HPA added OEM MPI to the engine and upgraded lpfp. The ddka didn't come with MPI from factory but a later engine revision did, so it was retrofitted.

Kart17

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Edit: Headlight harness clip wasn’t fully seated. 🤣. I do need to do an adjustment in headlight direction though one of the beams is slightly higher than the other..

Everything buttoned up but after reconnecting the rear level sensor I get an intermittent AFS error. Don’t have my OBD eleven with me but not sure why it pops up. Car is stock ride height and all. Will pull codes at home. Ugh..

Last edited:

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Replaced liftgate drain plug the other day. 510-827-861-A
IMG_6464.jpeg

Added garage door button „Tor24“ to carplay today
IMG_6472.png

Used homekit ready Meross MSG200 to control garage door motors via app. As soon as I get closer to my house the garage door button pops up on my screen.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
You’re right, it’s the before pic…

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
How do these things break off?
The rubber deteriorates over time…and then the drain hose retreats inside the hatch and dumps water inside the hatch cavity

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Threw in these plugs today. So far not happy with them. Changed plugs for no other reason than it was time. I'll give them another day or two and if they don't start playing nice I'm putting the ones I took out back in. They looked great.
PXL_20231229_162711904.jpg