GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Completed break in miles. Shit myself doing a pull on a side road. GoPro will be attached and videos will be shared of the VR550T at pull power.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Completed break in miles. Shit myself doing a pull on a side road. GoPro will be attached and videos will be shared of the VR550T at pull power.
Damn I didnt even know this was a thing. Can't imagine what that pull feels like. I'm just a little ol IS38 swap still on stock fueling, but it moves like the joker fleeing from Batman. Can't wait for some vids of that beast.

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
Picked up the car from the body shop 26 DEC, 2 days later it developed a coolant leak. They were quick to blame the aluminum radiator (ECS) as they did replace the lower hose neck, upon inspection they realize that the hose right below the clamp was apparently nicked by whatever animal I hit and popped open only after I had the car driving for 2 days. New hose ordered, parts for VW's are slow to come in, at least from their supplier so the car is at the body shop again till mid next week. I was able to replace the radiator for the ECS one as I new the OEM was broken, but when they delivered the car to me the adjuster told me they had to replace the intercooler as well... ugh, that would have been the perfect time to upgrade on the insurance to at least a Majesty stock location one. $485 for the OEM, so around $100 back in my pocket, as the Majesty is on sale now at $389. Oh well, next time I guess.

1704379842196.jpeg

Blade3562

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
None
My mom came to visit between Christmas and New Years so I took her all over the island. We took my Mk4 TDI for most of our treks, but my GSW4Mo was called in for the highlight of the trip; the absolutely perfect sunset up Mauna Kea.
IMG_5106.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5111.jpeg

IMG_5122.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5129.jpeg

Also managed to get her to one of her bucket list locations; Papakolea Green Sand Beach - 1 of only 4 in the world!
IMG_5149.jpeg

Today my Christmas present to myself arrived from Blipshift! Super stoked about these! They got lost in transit and actually ended up back on the mainland at one point.
IMG_5187.jpeg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
My mom came to visit between Christmas and New Years so I took her all over the island. We took my Mk4 TDI for most of our treks, but my GSW4Mo was called in for the highlight of the trip; the absolutely perfect sunset up Mauna Kea.
View attachment 297476
View attachment 297477
View attachment 297478
View attachment 297480
View attachment 297481
View attachment 297482
Also managed to get her to one of her bucket list locations; Papakolea Green Sand Beach - 1 of only 4 in the world!
View attachment 297483
Today my Christmas present to myself arrived from Blipshift! Super stoked about these! They got lost in transit and actually ended up back on the mainland at one point.
View attachment 297484
Nice Pics !! Trying to figure out where you are. I would say Hawaii but the snow in the pics threw me off.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Nice Pics !! Trying to figure out where you are. I would say Hawaii but the snow in the pics threw me off.
Mauna Kea is a volcano in Hawaii - just tall enough that it's cold up top and gets snow.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Didn’t think it would ever be in the cards for me, but I found a lightly used P3 multi-gauge. Very cool piece and install wasn’t too bad. I use it mostly for oil temp now and it will be my future ethanol content display. Just need to track down a long ethanol sensor pig tail if anyone has a lead. View attachment 297517
The P3 is such a dope piece of kit, the integration is super clean.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Stretched the VR6 a bunch in Mexico today. I need to get gud at GoPro though, but it's pure VRSex.

yakboyslim

Go Kart Champion