GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What does your odometer say to you...........

BMHo

Ready to race!
Just got my new GTI last week, so I'm only at 500 miles. But I've owned a 98' GMC Pick up which lived for 150k miles... Finally selling it today actually. I also had a Civic that decided to die, that lived to see 110k. And still own another Civic that has 80k on it... What my odo says about me is... I DRIVE TOO MUCH. But will I stop? Maybe when I'm 80 and swerve all over the place.

scooby103

Passed Driver's Ed
Canadian KM's - 2010 GTi, bought in January with 12,000 KM's. Sitting today at 21,000 KM's - roughly 1,500 KM's / month.

CMD

Ready to race!
17,000+ km in seven months. My last car had 365K+ on the od racked up over about 9 years when I got rid of it. Guess I rack up a little more than the average driver in terms or mileage - one of the reasons I considered a tdi, but in the end the gti won out.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
I think I'm at 16k. Still not a single problem with the car that has made me take it to a dealership. Just a few small things on the list to look at for the next check up.

I love driving this thing. Best car I've ever owned.

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!
900 miles and had it for a month. I will put about 9-10K a year. Best car I have ever had. Just waiting for my Stage I.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
One year old on June 1, 3600 miles, it will go in for the 1 year/10K mile oil change and service next week.

jlc

20CSGMKVI10

Passed Driver's Ed
7500 in 12 months and the mods won't stop coming :( :)

Aridi03

Ready to race!
16k in 10 months

labella

Passed Driver's Ed
ohh man.... im at 52,000 km in about 14 months. Still feels and looks like brand new though!! here's to hoping i can pull 500k out of this baby!