GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What does your odometer say to you...........

A2Jetta

Passed Driver's Ed
So I put on about 30-35K miles a year on my car. This is my second car (2008 Wolfsburg Jetta). My 1985 Jetta has averaged 32K a year since I have owned it up until last year when I bought this car. Cars last well over 200K if you take care of them.

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
Had mine for almost exactly a year, 15.1K on the dash.
I acquired my last car (94 Camry) with 200k on the dash and took that bitch to 240k in two years and sold it for $600!
That's right $600.

apexlvr

Passed Driver's Ed
Bought mine new on 4/29/2011 and it has nearly 5k!!!

iamgap

Ready to race!
At less than 12 miles (one way) for most of my daily driving, it looks like I am still going to go over 13k in a year. I am sitting at just over 9k, and bought it the last week of Sept/10.

gap

McQueen77

Banned
Got the car CPO w/9500 or so miles on it. I've had it for 6 months and have put 4k miles on it, and thats with driving it more than usual as my commute is only 13 miles roundtrip. I average around 7-8k a year and tend to put around 100k miles on cars.

I have a bumper to bumper warranty until 2017/72k miles, will have it paid off by 2014 and will have around 2-3yrs of worry free driving with no car payments. That will be nice since car payments are a drag. I totally love this car and will easily keep it to 100k or more which for me is like 10 years.

Racuerex

Passed Driver's Ed
Well to be fair (since I do work at a dealership), it really is the only way that dealers can judge a used car by. It can be the most immaculate thing in the world, but when it comes down to it, value is value. Don't put so many miles on your car and THEN want all the money in the world for it, thats unrealistic.

allset

Go Kart Champion
16k since 6/30/10

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
7120 miles, bought it on 9/01/2010. I'm averaging like 790 miles a month. With my commute of 6 miles a day, I should be driving less, but I find myself driving just for the sheer pleasure of it, despite the steep rise in gas prices over the last 5-6 months... But then I feel guilty for putting on miles on the car.