GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What does your odometer say to you...........

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
drove home last night and hit 19,999 miles as I rolled into the garage. so close! I've had it for 15 months now.

oddspider

Ready to race!
I've had mine now for a year and have 7200 and I can't wait to get rid of this car. Nice car and nice features but it just doesn't suit me. I guess I'm the exact opposite of most other people on the forum........ The more I drive it the less I like it. Oh well

I've had mine now for a year and have 7200 and I can't wait to get rid of this car. Nice car and nice features but it just doesn't suit me. I guess I'm the exact opposite of most other people on the forum........ The more I drive it the less I like it. Oh well

Put a stage 1 chip in it.

shahabdin

Ready to race!

Put a stage 1 chip in it.

Swap it for the R20! I think the front bumper design is better looking than the GTI (my personal opinion), it's 4WD and 75hp more powerful!

oddspider

Ready to race!
Swap it for the R20! I think the front bumper design is better looking than the GTI (my personal opinion), it's 4WD and 75hp more powerful!

And apparently almost 8-10k more expensive. While it is more appealing to me it's still not worth it.