GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What was your last car?

TDI110

O_o
In Germany I am coming off of a VW Golf 4 1.6L, my main reason for an upgrade is that I drive a lot and needed something that didn't cost me 50 euro a week on fuel. So making the switch to the new Golf TDI was a no brainer! In Canada I still have my z28 Camaro, it's being driven by my mother :lol: until I get back from my stint in Europe. No pictures on the new laptop of any car, but maybe soon!

itgvw

Passed Driver's Ed
I came from a 96 accord. It was salvaged when my parents gave it to me. Compared to it, the GTI is like a Bentley.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Still driving 96 Acura Integra, first car, I'm 28, do the math :happyanim: so needless to say I'm ready for a change and planning on picking up a Mk6 in a few months!

s2kguy

Ready to race!
My leased '06 S2000 is getting a 'turn in inspection,' today- lease up Jan 4th. It's my second S2K- fantastic car to drive. Car's not too old, but I am. Arthritis makes shifting and entry/exit of the car not so much fun anymore. Looking forward to my ordered United Gray GTI 5 dr with DSG in January.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
I found myself in that same situation(golf clubs), and laughed about it.... for a car's model to be called technically the "Golf", one would think that you could fit your golf clubs in the trunk, right?!? Haha!

Tecni

Ready to race!
2003 Infiniti G35 6MT Greddy Twin turbo 540whp

...I miss her so much =/

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
I had a 2004 Audi A4, 1.8t, AWD, 6speed, ultra sport package, in ocean blue pearl.. miss her like crazy but she is still in the family :) my brother drives her so i still get to see her.
I wanted a new car and been saving up for a while and after being promoted at work ive decided to get the mk6 GTI which couldnt been a better choice!!! If it wasnt for my brother wanting my car i would of never sold my audi but since she is still in the fam hands it made me swith to VW.

woofie2

Ready to race!
2003 Jetta TDI-

Was just getting her where I wanted and...

(fire resulted in a failure in the radio or blower control switch)