GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What was your last car?

fullback

Passed Driver's Ed
Before my mk6...1982 Mercedes 240D.

Nothing quite like the performance of a 50 hp antique diesel. 0-60 in 25 sec. Vroom.

scbastv

Ready to race!
MKIV (2005) GTi 1.8T 5-Speed.

Before/After

taken with just a normal camera.. sorry for poor pics.:(

lol...YOU STOLE MY SIG!!!!...LOL:thumbsup:

NoPCZone

Passed Driver's Ed
Subaru Forester- White with the monster sunroof. Was a great ride except at the gas pump. Went places in it where Jeeps fear to tread out in Colorado & Utah on vacation. Got me to work on nasty slick roads and never lost it's footing. Not a rattle, never left me stranded, nothing but book maintenance for 109,000 miles.
Not a show stopper- but worth every penny.

Brouhaha

2006 Acura RSX Type-S. Unfortunately, getting rid of that car wasn't my choice as my ex-wife took it in the divorce :(

I picked the GTI because it offered the best balance between fuel economy and the fun to drive meter. The WRX and Mazdaspeed 3 were tempting, but they cost more and carry an MPG penalty.

Compared to the RSX, the VW motor feels like it has way more power in day to day driving. I love this engine. The powerband is not unlike the S52 engine in my old 1997 M3 (God rest its soul, still the best car I've ever owned).

I still have a 2002 Mercedes C32 that has been relegated to part time duties with 75k on the clock. Very fast car, particularly with the Eurocharged 185mm pulley kit, heat exchanger, and ECU tune I recently put on it, but it's a total gas guzzler, and not particularly reliable, so I needed something to drive every day.

Unfortunately, or fortunately I suppose, the GTI is so much fun to drive that I barely want to drive the C32 now :D

nuzebe

'07 BMW Z4 hardtop coupe 3.0si. Fucking epic car. If only the GTI had its outward beauty and defeatable stability control.

okj1986

2004-2005 Lumina SS
2005-2006 Trailblazer
2006-2007 Lexus GS 300
2007-2008 Dodge Durango 5.7 hemi
2008-2009 Wrangler

Now I have a GTI.. What a great car!!! By far the best one I ever ever had!!!

1997 jeep wrangler sport, thats as half as long as it used to be thanks to hitting black ice and totalling a dodge ram 1500 extended cab. Lol.

Candy11

Ready to race!
'02 TL type S and a '09 HD Dyna Super Glide..... Dont miss either of them.
I was amazed how well the Gti handled and the ride is far and away better then the TL. Acceleration about the same but i get 4/5 mpg better in the Gti. I love it!:happyanim:

etjoe

Passed Driver's Ed
2001 tacoma still miss it sometimes. She was good to me never left on the side of the road.