GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

Shadowbluedude

Ready to race!
Add it into my down payment for a brand new loaded cummins. I get a real nice return every year because being barely 21 and single working in nuclear power plants like 24% of my paycheck goes to taxes. Got to love it

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Most likely be paying back my brother in law for borrowing some money since I'll be starting a new job this coming week and training is unpaid for the first 2-4 weeks. I'll be truck driving and learning for my license. And pay doesn't start unless you have the license. they pay you for food, but that is about it.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Add it into my down payment for a brand new loaded cummins. I get a real nice return every year because being barely 21 and single working in nuclear power plants like 24% of my paycheck goes to taxes. Got to love it

whats a cummins going for now a days?

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie

Sleeping Forest1

Ready to race!
pay off the last of my credit cards and straight save for LED, get my RSR clutch and never look back on stage 1 again.

TO THE MOON OR BUST!

Winoman

Ready to race!
Buy a B5 S4

As an owner of a B5S4 I might suggest then that you earmark your tax refunds for the foreseeable future toward that car....yeah...its a great car - don't get me wrong - I love it....but it hasn't been cheap to own....

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
If you hang out with the crowd of women that dig trucks...thats definitely the truck for you...you'll be cummins all over them.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
If you hang out with the crowd of women that dig trucks...thats definitely the truck for you...you'll be cummins all over them.
haha. dem betches be lovin dat cummins

That is the cummins top of the line one you can get

ok i gotchya. too bad they dont make the mega cab in cummins. or do they now? i haven't looked into trucks in awhile ...