GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

GTInsuch

Banned
Since it's money fleeced from me arbitrarily and unnecessarily (Fed could easily supply the treasury/IRS with digital 0's and $'s, it's doing so on the banking side)...

I'll be coveting my return rather than spending it as if it's mana from heaven.

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
2013 Tax Refund Thread

What does everyone have planned for there refunds?

Mine is extremely boring but important. I will be taking my 2k+ refund and putting it all towards my student loans. If all goes well they'll be paid off in 4 years.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I have to pay this year.

A Lot.

Wife's First Full year of Work + Bought house in Sept + I made a lot this year = Uncle Sam Cash.

///809

Passed Driver's Ed

Mine is extremely boring but important. I will be taking my 2k+ refund and putting it all towards my student loans. If all goes well they'll be paid off in 4 years.

Same as you sir, but I have a little more then 4 years to go.

might take out a bit for some springs and labor, i'm still full stock :)

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
You one of the few that actually used your degree/schooling or since change fields?

Yeah... I sort of use it, it's nice to have :laugh:

I know how you feel. Hopefully finish paying them off by next year though!

:word: I have a few more years. I graduated in '11 and I've taken them from like $28k down to $15k... but extra payments have slowed down unfortunately. Life happens.

Get the Sumitomo HTR ZIII's over the V12's

The ZIII's ain't that great doe. I have them.

:word:

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Pay down majority of the credit card debt and stash more into savings for that eventual APR K04.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
such hookers. much blow. WOW.

krische

vdubber in training
I have to pay this year.

A Lot.

Wife's First Full year of Work + Bought house in Sept + I made a lot this year = Uncle Sam Cash.

Same here. My wife and I both do well, we don't have a house, and we don't have children. So that Uncle Sam is on a first name basis with our pockets :D

I wish all the money put towards student loans would make more of a difference.