GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
not a ford raptor fan? bland looking imo, but very functional. not that a tax refund is gonna get you close to buying one cause $$

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Hahahahahaha I'm not a fan of Chevys but if it had a cummins I suppose it would do
i like the body styles of the early 2000s.
not a ford raptor fan? bland looking imo, but very functional. not that a tax refund is gonna get you close to buying one cause $$

for the price you pay for that truck ( ALMOST 65k out the door ) you could have a way better truck by buying aftermarket and installing it yourself.

omgheyitskenny

Ready to race!
As an owner of a B5S4 I might suggest then that you earmark your tax refunds for the foreseeable future toward that car....yeah...its a great car - don't get me wrong - I love it....but it hasn't been cheap to own....

building it with a tial 605 I have my gti for daily and my GTX3071 speed3 for fun at the moment I'm not that worried :p

Winoman

Ready to race!
building it with a tial 605 I have my gti for daily and my GTX3071 speed3 for fun at the moment I'm not that worried :p

Well then go for it! ...definitely a super fun car...

voidopolis

Passed Driver's Ed
If you are getting a refund, you are doing it wrong.

+1 - aim for zero refund - why would you give uncle sam free money to use all year and get it back "used" afterward. that money is better kept and saved/invested so YOU earn the interest - not the Govt.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Nothing this year. Will be lucky if I don't have to pay. Exercised my stock option so owe probably 4-5k in taxes on them

LoveMyGTI8970

Ready to race!
Uni Stage 1+ and Stage 1 DSG. I always aim for minimum return, however I still get about 1k a year back. I kinda like it, except its not enough! If I wasn't responsible and didn't understand interest, I would make it so I would get back HUGE returns!

l0wd0se

Ready to race!
well i filed, with the amount i'm getting back i can get an air ride set up...but i won't i cannot justify the money just to park lower. but i probably get my hood notch filled, maybe shave my hatch, get some pieces painted and some sort of led tails. thankfully my friend works for a body shop, all in all i don't think i'll spend even a third of my return. the rest goes into the bank.

eyeluvflixs

Passed Driver's Ed

And tires, wife gave me the green light lol

booey1979

Go Kart Champion
Saving up for a to Europe trip. But my car is paid off so I'm using my work mileage check to buy euro rear led lights

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk