GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
mines changed. was going to buy that F23. now i am trying to be smart and pay off my 2credit cards. whatever i have left will either be used to buy a new gun or ammo.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^Cool. Where are you going?

clownish

just clowning around
I keep wondering if I'm doing my taxes wrong. Single. Employed. Car loan almost paid off, no other debts or loans. My tax returns are like... nothing.

krische

vdubber in training
I keep wondering if I'm doing my taxes wrong. Single. Employed. Car loan almost paid off, no other debts or loans. My tax returns are like... nothing.

Well technically speaking, you're doing it right. If you get a big return, that just means that was money the government was taking out of your paychecks and holding onto interest free. Instead you could have received that money in your checks and spent it, invested it, etc.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^This.

eyeluvflixs

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got mine done, this past year we bought a house and had twins (boy+girl) I was so excited on how much we got back I kissed the H&R Block guy! (No homo)

Krog29

Ready to race!
uni stage 1, dsg stage 1, uni intake, and uni dv relocation kit too!

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Putting toward our honeymoon

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
What is this tax refund that you speak of? I pay quarterly and still end up owing Uncle Sugar come filing time. Granted it is not much, but long gone are the days of me getting refunds.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

220volt

Ready to race!
My friend who is a doctor (Radiologist) always complains how he has to pay back 25k + every year. I always tell him "I wish I had to pay that much every year too".

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I'm going to wrap it in bacon and fuck it.

thats what she said