GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who pays for meals-dating

vw761

Ready to race!
I'm chinese, only dated Chnese woman my whole life. All of them born outside of North America, some migrated here and some in Asia. In my culture its still the man pays for all the meals. We still dont really have a take turns paying thing, at least not in my life. Its get old sometimes, this tradition thing, you could pay up the butt for years and one day she might get bored with you and say see ya. Happened to me already.

So for you other cultures is it ok to go dutch during dating.

kimchi29

Go Kart Champion
eh makes you look cheap. im asian (korean) and i have never dated a asian chick, but white chicks and hispanic chicks are the same. you gotta pay for everything.

buuutt dating and being in a relationship is completely different. if you are in a relationship then going dutch is ok, happens all the time.

dating and going dutch? dont think so. doesn't fly here in socal

vw761

Ready to race!
What I really should have said was lets said you go out for 10 meals, Is it ok for her to pay for 1 or 2. In chinese culture, you risk her telling family or friends that she paid just that one time or two times and it might lead to trouble. Believe me, I'm sick of you gotta do this and that routine.

czrarreola

Ready to race!
The man pays, if you cant a afford a girlfriend dont date. Of course if she ask you to buy stuff she just may be using you, but if you ask out a girl you dont make her pay for her meal or movie or what ever.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
What I really should have said was lets said you go out for 10 meals, Is it ok for her to pay for 1 or 2. In chinese culture, you risk her telling family or friends that she paid just that one time or two times and it might lead to trouble. Believe me, I'm sick of you gotta do this and that routine.

I'm glad I don't come from your culture. I DO WHAT I WANT!

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
I always pay, even if it is not a date. I feel awkward if she tries to.

Except on "double" dates, usually my friend picks up the tab.

GTIFTW

I'm Luvin it...
Seriously.. There are a ton of girls out there that pay for their own shit. If your not into golddiggers find a girl that isn't. If you are paying for everthying let's just say you better be paying to play or the bank should be handing these to you

AdvanSuper

Banned
Dating you pay no matter what even if the girl says she will pay it or split it. If you're in a relationship it's ok to switch off or split it. Even if it's with a girl I'm not dating I still pay the bill. If you're worried about spedning just price places out and try not to spend so much or find other things to do other than going out to eat all the time.