GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who pays for meals-dating

09vdubgti

Banned
I'm unemployed guess who's paying?!?!

lextildeath

Ready to race!
i'm filipino, but i'm a pretty americanized filipino.

if it's the first date, i don't mind paying for myself, it's no biggie, that just means a second date will never happen.

once it's a relationship i don't mind splitting it, i'll even pay for dinner every now and then. i think just cause i have the tradition of "guy has to pay for dates" ingrained in my head, it just doesn't feel right when i pay on a first date, which really puts me off. i just see it as a sign that the guy is willing to take care of me.

I am going to assume that you are not one sided in your argument and present the following, by using your logic:

If it's the first date, I don't mind making myself ejaculate when I get home, but if she doesn't bang me or give me head, then a second date will never happen.

Once I'm in a relationship, it is OK for her to not make me cum as much. I'll even eat her out once for every 47 times she blows me. I just have the tradition "girl must be a piece of ass" ingrained in my head. It just doesn't feel right if I have to go home and jack off after a first date. I just see it as a girl really wants me to be happy all the time.

That was really fucking fun to write!!! :happyanim: Now, does it seem fair that women are the "catch" and guys can not be? We get being able to pee standing up at the expense of being the lower grade acquisition? Should I tell my adorable 3 and 8 year old nephews that they will posses no good qualities except for the ability to buy love? The thought makes me weep.

Now, I am sure you are a cool female since you are on a VW forum. I am in no way attacking you, and your female input was useful in demonstrating what is wrong with the situation. Trust me, I respect and love women. I am very good at relationships. I just realize I am worth something, and want other guys to know they are too.

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
That was hilarious Lex. You're make a good point. We do have worth, but I guess that's just how our society works--men court the women.

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
I am going to assume that you are not one sided in your argument and present the following, by using your logic:

If it's the first date, I don't mind making myself ejaculate when I get home, but if she doesn't bang me or give me head, then a second date will never happen.

Once I'm in a relationship, it is OK for her to not make me cum as much. I'll even eat her out once for every 47 times she blows me. I just have the tradition "girl must be a piece of ass" ingrained in my head. It just doesn't feel right if I have to go home and jack off after a first date. I just see it as a girl really wants me to be happy all the time.

That was really fucking fun to write!!! :happyanim: Now, does it seem fair that women are the "catch" and guys can not be? We get being able to pee standing up at the expense of being the lower grade acquisition? Should I tell my adorable 3 and 8 year old nephews that they will posses no good qualities except for the ability to buy love? The thought makes me weep.

Now, I am sure you are a cool female since you are on a VW forum. I am in no way attacking you, and your female input was useful in demonstrating what is wrong with the situation. Trust me, I respect and love women. I am very good at relationships. I just realize I am worth something, and want other guys to know they are too.

that's an interesting way to put things and i respect your view. i obviously have a traditional viewpoint on the matter, and it's hard to change what society has brought me to expect out of a date.

i can't help what i'm attracted to, so even though i agree with you that the way things are is unfair, it won't change the fact that you wont get a second date if you don't pay for the first one, because i'll just get turned off and lose interest. am i a golddigger? i don't consider myself one, if you knew who i was dating then you'd KNOW i'm not a golddigger, in fact, if i was, i'd dump him for a guy that would BUY ME CAR PARTS AT LEAST ONCE IN THE TWO YEARS I'VE BEEN WITH YOUR ASS :mad0259:, but that's a different issue. in my current relationship (we're just dating actually), i always insist i pay for myself when we go out, but 90% of the time he doesn't let me. is it wrong that i'm more attracted to him because he's willing to take care of me? a girl can't help it if it makes her feel good, but if you take care of me (whether it's monetary or not) i'll take care of you in my own way.

and in regards to this statement:

Once you stop paying, they'll be showing up to your house in baggy sweat pants and T-shirts.

i'll only stop giving a shit about how i look, once you stop giving a shit about how you look. so as long as you stay motivated to look good for me, i will do the same.

i mean ideally, if we date each other like we're all gay and all this girl/guy bullshit was put aside, i'm sure that things would be a easier. i've had this discussion with several gay friends of mine, and they just split everything on a date.

all in all, we can't help what we like, if you're into girls that suck your dick on the first date and you find a girl that does, than awesome, if she doesn't, then move on to the next bitch that will, isn't that what dating is all about anyway? :iono:

lextildeath

Ready to race!
I can not fully blame a person for having traditions, since they are easy to stick to. Traditions make life easy. You don't have to think for your self - you just do as others have done before you.

I have been giving the finger to traditions ever since I could remember. When I was younger, my dad would tell me to take off my hat when eating. I would ask why. He said it is disrespectful. I'm like why? Because you are disrespecting the food. Well I love this food, how is this disrespectful? Because… Well, dad I think it is disrespectful that you are demanding I show a part of my body that I don't wish to show. It is the top of MY head - how about you take off your pants, or mom take off her blouse...

People need to use their own brains.

If a guy takes you out and he is good looking, funny, smart, a good dancer, listens to you and has the same interests…would you really stick to tradition and say huh - he did not pay for me and put me on the pedestal? OR, would you say hmm this guy did not have to compensate for anything by paying for me, and I still had a great time?

I think love is something special. Money is…not. In fact, money loses value every year. I don't think there has ever been inflation on love.

Plus, women can only reproduce once a month. I can make enough to fertilize the whole U.S.A. in 24 hours. That is like a gun with a million rounds per minute vs. a single shot cannon that has to be lit with a match. My merchandise is pretty high end…I think you helped me realize girls should be paying for me. =D

Blackmagic66

Have Heart
he pays when we go out, i re-pay him when we get back in....:wink:

jk, but serioulsy we swap paying, or i'll just pay the tip, when im not high rollin

vw761

Ready to race!
After reading some repsonses. I learned that I got walked on by my EX, it was not a relationship, it was open your wallet and if it closes I leave.