GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Yaris World... Hilarity ensues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
So, over on the forum down thread someone posted other sites on the same server as this. Yarisworld.com immediately caught my attention. A few of us checked it out. Pure comedy. They are excited over sub 17 second 1/4.....

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11021

I urge you all to takea look. Highly entertaining.

I'm all for everything cars and enthusiasm surrounding them..... But I'm at a loss on this!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
same can be said about a ferrari guy calling out low 14 high 13s 1/4 mile times as slow...

Different strokes to different folks...

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Many would rather drive a slow car fast then a fast car slow.

Good for the Yaris folks!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
same can be said about a ferrari guy calling out low 14 high 13s 1/4 mile times as slow...

Different strokes to different folks...

True, very true. However, at least the 13-14 second cars have performance in mind when they were built. A Yaris? Not so much. It's good that they love them and all that, just amusing that they chose a gas sipping econobox to do it with.

And doesn't a Prius run it quicker? Yeah, almost a second quicker.

Compared to my past vehicles, the GTI is slow. Not almost 18 second slow though.

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
hey gotta deal with what you have:rolleyes: Id probably be a member of that forum if i had one of those pos cars...

wtbcody

Ready to race!
Go lurk the rest of the site, its atmosphere is so laid back. Chillest enthusiasts ever

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Damn, they are pretty chill.

And I think you all are mistaking what I meant. I love the fact that they are modding these things. A forced induction Yaris, while an oxymoron of sorts, is still pretty impressive.

However, I do find it funny that they are so slow to begin with. Props to those that make them get into the 13s or 14s. I wish I could make mine get into the 13s!

Status
Not open for further replies.