GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Yaris World... Hilarity ensues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
I get you mk6medic I really do :) if you look at Best's posts you'll find that he frequently insults and belittles people but please don't laugh at the Yaris...

I share 100% medics thoughts towards the situation. Dbest is an internet thug, I remember plac saying he blocks people. Im considering doing that.

Meanwhile, I will laugh at the yaris, just like how vette and mustang owners laugh at us. Perspective. Props to them, I said it earlier, I appreciate the workmanship. It's not something I would do however. And I'm not about to start insulting people who have differing opinions, it's a free country and they are entitled to their opinion like how I am. No one is right or wrong in an argument about opinion. Some people can be assholes where some are not, and those who are assholes are the only loser in that scenario.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

emk6

Ready to race!
Yaris looks like a wind up toy car...

back on topic the guy spent lots of time and I applaud what's been done. Would I have gone a different route? Probably, but each enthusiast has there own opinions. Each opinion is valued but some are harsher then others.

SI owners will bash on GTI owners. Evo owners will bash STI owners. It's part of the scene. All the hate, but we all have one thing in common and that's modding our cars.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I kinda have to agree with DBEST and Chris here.

If you bought a Yaris, you could build a car that would destroy GTIs for LESS MONEY than a new GTI.

I get the make it your own thing... I had an '08 Pontiac G5 before my GTI.

I sorta bought it on a whim, and ended up paying for that. All I wanted the entire time I had it was a GTI. But looking back, I miss that thing.

I spent a ton of money on it...

-Pedders Springs
-Cobalt Turbo Suspension
-SLP Exhaust
-K&N Intake
-Hawk Pads
-Tires
-Tint
-Cobalt SS Front Lip
-HIDs

It was an automatic, and after all that money only put down 155whp. At the time that was such a letdown and waste, but in hindsight, I had so much FUN with that car.

I guarantee you a modded Yaris is more fun than a Stock GTI.

Hell, I modded the Colorado I had before that... still fun as shit.

Everyone can have a stock GTI, not many people have Modded Yaris', which makes the cool factor of those that are shoot way up. You can't sit here and tell me you wouldn't give the guy with the white one in this thread a thumbs up.

If you wouldn't, you are a douche.

:thumbsup:

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
How about this thread dies out or gets locked. No need for this immature bullshit. This is how forums get bad names. I come here instead of vortex bc vortex is full of name calling and unnecessary crap. I want this forum to be a useful source of info, not a place to flex my Internet muscles.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I think this thread is done.

I certainly hope the folks at Yarisworld don't stumble upon this thread as all the bickering is embarrassing....

Status
Not open for further replies.