GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your BEST picture

Rabbit08

Anti Drug
Picture of my Brothers car and taken while driving lol

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
In no way shape or form is this "my best picture" not that I have many but I am liking this pic I took last week. However, it is one of the better pics I have taken using the Manuel settings and not just on auto(need to stop that) but it is hard , (reason Behind why I'm kinda pleased with how this looks.) Tips are welcome but please try keep it simple. :wink:It confuses me to shit all this good photo malarky but I want in on it. Love some of the pics I've seen being posted on here by you guys and other forums over the years.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 391

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
also pretty cool was catching this prey mantis in a glass jar the other night in my livingroom and getting some fighting shots before letting it free again.

Attachments

• IMG_1248.JPG
    IMG_1248.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_1246.JPG
    IMG_1246.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 387

BluntSetVDUBS

Infantry Combat Vet
Taken with an Iphone 5

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
In no way shape or form is this "my best picture" not that I have many but I am liking this pic I took last week. However, it is one of the better pics I have taken using the Manuel settings and not just on auto(need to stop that) but it is hard , (reason Behind why I'm kinda pleased with how this looks.) Tips are welcome but please try keep it simple. :wink:It confuses me to shit all this good photo malarky but I want in on it. Love some of the pics I've seen being posted on here by you guys and other forums over the years.

Composition. i.e. the other car in the background.

BluntSetVDUBS

Infantry Combat Vet
Here are some of my Fav from my deployment to Afghanistan July 2012-March 2013

AT-4 Rocket back blast with fellow solider walking back thru it

Getting ready to head out on another patrol in Logar Province

M240B Machine Gun in a tower

Night Mission

Pulling security in a village

M.50 cal machine gun before sunset

The best sunset i have ever seen yes there are better ones but something about being in combat then you see something so peaceful at the end of it all is comforting

BluntSetVDUBS

Infantry Combat Vet