GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your BEST picture

Rus.K

PCDT99
Wow! Where is that? Great pic as always.

It was a shot I got while in Korea this past summer. Awesome place, am planning on going back again next fall/winter.

Also didnt see your pic earlier in the tread. For low like shots like the one you posted a tripod helps a TON! (not sure if you were using one or not). Also the pic seems a tad grainy and that could be just an ISO setting. Overall not a bad pic. You just need to get out and shoot more to learn your camera. I havent taken any classes, just getting out and shooting you will find what works and what doesnt. :thumbsup: Keep it up!

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
I'll take a wild guess that it's a Fahrenheit GLI. AKA that's factory paint.:lol:

Lol this is true, I forget you get the Fahrenheit in yellow as well as orange , however it looks way Paler than say timebombs yellow and op drives a ug so .....this is the reasoning of my thinking.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Lol this is true, I forget you get the Fahrenheit in yellow as well as orange , however it looks way Paler than say timebombs yellow and op drives a ug so .....this is the reasoning of my thinking.

Saturation of pictures lol. Notice the lines in the fender and door? That's a MkV Jetta trait.:thumbup:

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
ughhhh ^^ I need to learn to edit like that. Will you do an online workshop for me? lol
haha I've actually thought about doing a new editing video recently

did you really take that pic? of so man kudos to you.

looks like a screenshot of a game

Well, its actually a comp of two photos I took. So yea I guess you can say I took it lolz