GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Westworld on HBO

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
:laugh:

:thumbup:

How many episodes are left for this season?

IMDB has it tapped at 10 episodes.
so 3 more.

BTW (SINCE ITS TUESDAY NOW)

LAST episode was amaze balls.

I did not expect that whole Bernard thing. Was a great set up for the reveal.

wonder what MIB is up too havent seen him in awhile.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Shitty part is season 2 won't be til 2018.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I didn't catch on until the "what door" comment; as soon as he said that I sat up, paused it and shouted "holy S#!T" :laugh::D

Me too it was so crazy that set up.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I kinda wish they wouldn't have said that so soon. It was way too much of a give away and I think it woulda been a lot better if we didn't know he was a host as Ford walked into the room. It was still an amazing scene though.

Now it makes you wonder. Who's real and who's a host? How many people has he killed and replaced them with hosts?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I kinda wish they wouldn't have said that so soon. It was way too much of a give away and I think it woulda been a lot better if we didn't know he was a host as Ford walked into the room. It was still an amazing scene though.

Now it makes you wonder. Who's real and who's a host? How many people has he killed and replaced them with hosts?

That and the whole "The board will do nothing" Ford is literally a god in there.

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
I kinda wish they wouldn't have said that so soon. It was way too much of a give away and I think it woulda been a lot better if we didn't know he was a host as Ford walked into the room.
They have been hinting at it the whole series! Half the dialogue between Ford and Bernard was screaming it. I didn't want it to be true :( However the way the reveal happened, was hands down the coolest thing. Casually takes off jacket, casually takes off tie... Savagely kills ex lover.

It also adds weight to the scene with the board member and Teresa, how there was so much judgement thrown from Teresa about sexing up the host... Lowe and behold she was doing the same thing!

As for who is real and who is not, I have been considering the other side of the coin. Which hosts were real? Guess number 1: Delores. Remember the scene with Ford and Delores: Are we really old friends?
Ford said:
I wouldn't say that at all. I wouldn't say that at all.
Ford is literally tearing up as he left the room. He definitely knows her.

But guys, hear me out. If Ford kills people and replaces them with hosts... WHO WAS BERNARD?! He was Arnold.... Cmon..... So plausible. The parallels of 'getting lost / obsessed in his work' ? What about 'I understand the hosts more than the people' from Bernard in ep 7. That was almost straight out of Ford's mouth regarding Arnold earlier in the series.

And seriously the 2 timelines (at least) and MIB being William... SO OBVIOUS. If you don't see it...... cmon.......

Questions that remain:
Who tf took Elsie?
WTF is Ford actually up to?
How many people is Maeve going to murder?

Edit:
I really like the writing in this show, for the things that most people don't appreciate. Example: Bernard being a host wasn't the dramatic reveal. The door, the blueprint, were all shown without any weight. The reveal was what that MEANS... HOW this changes things. Bernard going pure savage killing Teresa? THAT was the reveal that truly NOBODY was expecting, whether you were suspicious of Bernard or not. A mediocre show will say hey, Bernard is a host. That's the cliffhanger, that's the reveal, that's what the audience is supposed to go nuts over.

A good show? A great show? Will do what happened in Episode 7.

Last edited:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
And seriously the 2 timelines (at least) and MIB being William... SO OBVIOUS. If you don't see it...... cmon.......

There's 1 thing I don't get about that theory though...Now we haven't seen Ford and William together, but Ford and MIB have talked. If there's 2 timelines I'm assuming all the scenes going on back at the WW office are in the past or the present day depending on how you look at it, so how would Ford be the same age while William is now an old man? Doesn't that mean either Ford would have to be a host too or there's only 1 timeline.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
There's 1 thing I don't get about that theory though...Now we haven't seen Ford and William together, but Ford and MIB have talked. If there's 2 timelines I'm assuming all the scenes going on back at the WW office are in the past or the present day depending on how you look at it, so how would Ford be the same age while William is now an old man? Doesn't that mean either Ford would have to be a host too or there's only 1 timeline.

Like you said they never show William and Ford together... so Ford could be busy work in the depths of the lab in those earlier years. I just keep waiting for a subtle glimpse to William... like him changing from a white hat to a black hat.. it will probably be the cliff hanger for the end of the season... something like Delores screws him over and so he goes from being the "white knight"(hat and good character) into being the "MIB"(scorned and on a deeper redemption path)

I think the end game of the maze is "immortality/freedom" depending on who gets there.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
remember no spoilers until tomorrow morning lol.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
that was interesting to say the least.... I'll try my best to hold off on spoilers lmao