GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Just for Keehs!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
CLTCHPAK

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I really can't love the DSG that much. I am yet to experience one that is truly 'BuTtErY sMoOtH'. They all kinda feel like the crunch through the gears especially around takeoff, coming to a stop, downshifting in some situations, etc. WOT shifts and aggressive downshifts are fantastic fun though.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
they both are very faulted and very fun. Wish i could have both. Maybe one day i will. then again if i hadn't sold that jetta i would still have both. Kinda miss that jetta. it got so many looks from big girls with short hair

Sidenote its funny how it goes; i sold it and now i'm seeing SUPER clean MK5 jettas all over the place
1654780418804.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I really can't love the DSG that much. I am yet to experience one that is truly 'BuTtErY sMoOtH'. They all kinda feel like the crunch through the gears especially around takeoff, coming to a stop, downshifting in some situations, etc. WOT shifts and aggressive downshifts are fantastic fun though.
The first gear shit on a dsg feels sketchy as fuck. I’m still not used to it. Only first gear behavior that feels good is that explosive AMEX boom forward right out of launch control. The bitch hits red line. And seamlessly gets into second. Sounds shitty though, the exhaust sounds cvt-ish

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
they both are very faulted and very fun. Wish i could have both. Maybe one day i will. then again if i hadn't sold that jetta i would still have both. Kinda miss that jetta. it got so many looks from big girls with short hair

Sidenote its funny how it goes; i sold it and now i'm seeing SUPER clean MK5 jettas all over the place
View attachment 251872
That Jetta was such a great car for the price. Granted I got it for "free" after Evan wrecked my rabbit. I will remember it as one of the best beater dailies I ever had.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
definitely the best daily beater i had. fuck maybe i should buy it back from the kid who bought it from me lmao.

vu.

Autocross Champion
I love both to be honest. I would prefer a DSG but again I am not complaining about having a manual. Mainly because majority of my previous cars were 5/6-Speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.