GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KharatosGTI

1. K

Well, I'm 21 and I just got back from Vegas ............

And wow, just wow ................. Absolutely the best 4 days ever in my life. Time to study even harder and live life even more to the fullest everyday. Crazy Horse ....... Spearmint Rhino ........ DAMN!
  2. K

Apartment - Security Deposit

How many of you guys never got your security deposit back through no fault of your own, and how many of you guys successfully received your security deposit back without any hassles? I paid about 1.5 months of the rent as security deposit 2.5 years ago and I'll be moving to a new place on the...
  3. K

When I'm Gone

Very good song, could be the final blow from Em as he's unsure whether he'll continue his active music career or fade into the producing side of the industry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKhzZdsEX0E&search=eminem%20when%20i%27m%20gone
  4. K

Well, there goes the relationship.

Of 4 years. Had a difficult time in the beginning when we had a lot of trouble looking at things from the same perspective and agreeing with each other. But we managed to learn to understand each other and got past that, even moved in together and had our little home. Then comes this morning...
  5. K

E92 arrives at dealer in Sweden

SWEET, absolutely love it. Much better than the sedan.
  6. K

Puppy question

I and the gf already have had a cat with us for a long time and we are now looking to get a puppy as well, there is still one question that I don't understand though. How do dogs go to the restroom? I know the whole dog walking thing but it's just hard to believe that dogs will only pee/poop...
  7. K

Broke my thumb

Damn this sucks, never realized just how much harder everything is when you don't have a working right thumb. I can only imagine the difficulties disabled people must face everyday.
  8. K

Dammit

I don't know why I clicked on that damn thread but if I ever find a good deal on one I'm pretty sure I'll be burning my savings again. :mad: Just seems like a perfect hobby/beater/wrenching type of car. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1024875
  9. K

GTI Racing

If you are a GTI or VW enthusiast, you owe it to your hardcore enthusiasm to download this demo. :thumbsup: http://www.fileplanet.com/162015/160000/fileinfo/GTI-Racing-Demo
  10. K

Return my Xbox 360?

So I bought an Xbox 360 last week and picked up PGR3, Oblivion and Kameo with it. Now after a week and the excitement's wearing off I'm starting to wonder if this was a pointless purchase. The main reason I bought it was because I have a 60" HDTV in the living room that I hardly do anything...
  11. K

WRX ..... tree

*Originally came from NASIOC*
  12. K

Vannila Sky

So, who likes it? It's gotten terrible reviews and ratings from the majority. But I happen to like it, it seriously messes with my head and makes me think afterwards. Everything that I ever cared about can be ....... basically nothing more than thin air, the film always leaves me with a feeling...