GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. georgy

Isla Vista shootings

Shit I hate Canada
  2. georgy

Fuelly - Where are my mileage conscious people at?

I've been getting 19-20 mpg lately Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk
  3. georgy

Confirmed Vw Golf R400

A Stage 2 Gold R will yield about 400 bhp...I don't understand what the big deal is???
  4. georgy

Help me decide - S4 Wheels

It's funny people feel better about buying something because it costs more. There is not a single thing that VMR holds over Alzor in terms of quality or durability. Both brands are manufactured in Taiwan, both come with a TÜV Rheinlan approval and both are stamped with JWL and VIA. Wheels are...
  5. georgy

The amount of BMW owners on here is TOO DAMN HIGH! #19

Why are you looking for a booty call? Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk
  6. georgy

Anyone ever do a bachelor party in Montreal?

Who knows maybe they were expecting something else The minute I saw what could happen, no one was getting me up there at any cost haha
  7. georgy

haha I was there...I remember other bachelors going up on the stage and getting embarrassed. Basically, your friends need to request it and you need to agree, obviously no one will drag you up on the stage.
  8. georgy

In respect to what you should do there, I'm just put this out there... www.merb.ca/vbulletin :thumbup:
  9. georgy

I had my bachelor party there. Don't use any services...you can organize everything yourself...this is not Las Vegas.
  10. georgy

Talk me out of buying a 2006 E55 AMG

You are full of shit. Go troll somewhere else. There is absolutely no need for fully floating rotors nor resetting of any sensors. This dude did his fronts for what? Less than $400? http://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/407291-diy-w211-e55-front-pad-rotor-replacement.html
  11. georgy

Talk me out of buying a 2006 E55 AMG

If you use aftermarket parts and do it yourself, it won't be too bad. People like to talk a lot of shit about things they don't know much about. What exactly do you consider "maintenance"? Changing fluids and brakes? Obviously that won't cost much more than for any other car and even more...
  12. georgy

Who's ordering a MK7 and which one? (Poll)

I would like a 4 door DSG Golf R in blue sometime next summer.
  13. georgy

WRX finds APR Audi RS7 on the street *VIDEO*

Meh Let's see the same race if the WRX was running a BT
  14. georgy

For you payment shoppers out there...

Some solid piece of journalism here: "To reduce costs, buy used—and look to cars that hold their value, such as a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry, Mr. Calkins says."
  15. georgy

For you payment shoppers out there...

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304185104579437062475813616?mod=trending_now_5 This is some dumb ass article, buddy.
  16. georgy

Crimea... Thoughts?

That explains a lot. Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk
  17. georgy

50 back-to-back launch control in a Porsche.

Hmm, I've only used my l/c a handful of times because frankly, I don't think that it makes anything faster. However, I can see how it would be useful on a 4WD vehicle.
  18. georgy

Volkswagen GTI drivers

lol @ single tip
  19. georgy

Volkswagen GTI drivers

How? Anyone can walk in the dealer and lease one for 500 bux or so, that's now. For $200 more, you get a BMW and get to look like a rich teenage girl driving a 323.
  20. georgy

This is what you can look forward to after spending a million

Assuming 70k to 1mm over 30 years: Just over 9.25% per year...during which time the stock market returned what...?