GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BlueWabbit

Dynolicious Application

Well I wasn't sure where exactly I should post this so the off topic would be my best guess. Anyways I was wondering how many of you guys have the Dynolicious apication on your iPhone or itouch? I'm using an itouch right now but I finally saved up enough for the iPhone. One of the main reasons...
  2. BlueWabbit

It's finally Fall

So, I have this idea when I was grabbing a bite with some local dubbers and it just came to mind that it's starting to feel like Fall again and Halloween. Anyways since I know we have a monthly photo contest I thought about a pumpkin carving contest. So what do you guys think? maybe the mods...
  3. BlueWabbit

Any acoustic guitar players?

hey guys, just curious how many of us are acoustic guitar players? learning how to play guitar is on my list of to-dos for the summer. so looking for any tips really or, any specific brand to start off with? i'll probably look for a guitar in like the 100-200 range first just to learn or borrow...
  4. BlueWabbit

Any Teachers Out There?

Hey guys, was just curious if there are any teachers out in the community. To those this may concern I was just curious as to why you wanted to become a teacher? Was it something about teaching that wanted you to be one? Just pretty much a reason as to why you pursued teaching as a career...
  5. BlueWabbit

Any longboarders out there?

Hey guys well just out of curiousity if there are any longboaders out there in the community, who can give a noob some insight. I'm slowly getting interested in longboarding but not for doing tricks but it'll be another form of transportation, so basically a cruiser in town and around campus...