GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bilbos

S4 Cabriolet

Does anyone have any experiences of an S4 Cabriolet? (good or bad). I have seen this one: http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/Certified_Audi/locate_audi_certified.htx?state=1&vin=WUARL48H54K901359&distance=125 I am looking to replace my PT Cruiser and am eager to return to a cabriolet (I used...
  2. bilbos

Where has Scotaku gone?

I haven't seen any posts from him for a while and he is also missing from the member list. :iono:
  3. bilbos

Recall on Passats

The bit about the brakes is interesting. I know some forum members were questioning the efficiency of the brakes on the GTI, me included. The Passat and the GTI must share quite a few components, so maybe.....
  4. bilbos

PS3

I see that the profiteering has started already. PS3's on EBay for as much as $6000. People must be starking raving mad to pay those prices. :confused: I don't think I can even justify the normal $600 price tag to myself. The only redeeming feature is that it would be a cheap(er) Blu-Ray player.
  5. bilbos

Look what's coming to the US

The Audi R8. Audi space frame made from aluminium and magnesium 4.2L mid-mounted V8 (420 BHP) 430 Nm torque 0-60 in 4.6 secs Estimated cost $130,000 It is being toted as a competitor to the 911. It is more expensive than the base model, but cheaper than the turbo version. I would give my left...
  6. bilbos

What first attracts you to a woman

I thought it was time for something a bit light-hearted. This is a discussion I have had numerous times before with my mates in the pub. Ladies, don't feel left out. Feel free to mention what it is in us guys that attracts you. I will start. I was and still am a breast man, but over the past...
  7. bilbos

What are you guys paying for your 360 games?

Even since the XBox 360 came out, I have refused to pay $60 for a game. I have purchased all my games through EBay. I picked up PGR3 new for $30 and also got Moto GP 06 last week, new for $31. Does anyone have any other online resource for cheaper games, and if so, do you mind sharing? :smile...
  8. bilbos

Tire rotation

When you take you car in for a service and they rotate the tires for you, is it standard practice to balance the wheels afterwards? The reason I ask is that I took my PT Cruiser in for a service last Saturday and they found a nail in one of my rears. They fixed it with a tire plug. Then they...
  9. bilbos

New S3

Spotted this piece of news on another car forum that I subscribe to. I hope that they bring the 3-door S3 to the US. Please....... Audi Range Expansion The Q5 is due to arrive in the UK in 2008, the A5 Coupé in 2007 and the new S3 will launch in the second half of 2006 With the covers...
  10. bilbos

Which drop top?

I am planning on changing my other car shortly (PT Cruiser) and am looking at convertibles. I have chosen five frontrunners at present with the sixth one not actually released on the US market yet, but could be a contender. They are: 350Z Roadster Z4 Audi TT Roadster Audi A4 Cabriolet...