GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. heathcliff57

Bored with my GTI

So I decided to buy something a little more fun. The Ultimate Driving Machine. Farewell VeeDubbers.
  2. heathcliff57

Couple of Z's

Gone
  3. heathcliff57

Got a "Squealing tires" citation tonight

Me and some friends were leaving the restaurant after dinner and decided to go over to this loop near the freeway to take a curve with a little more spirit. We make our way over there and as I am coming out of the turn my tires are squealin' like pigs. Before I know it there is a cop behind my...
  4. heathcliff57

srsly?

Found this parked in the neighbors driveway when I came home from work. Not only do they have the fake air vents but apparently they were not sure where to place them so they stuck them on the doors.
  5. heathcliff57

my latest dj setup

Gone
  6. heathcliff57

somewhere in mexico...

was an orange speed triple. enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_s7-c8-wOI
  7. heathcliff57

playing with my camera

this one came out pretty nice. the picture has not been edited at all. came straight from the camera.
  8. heathcliff57

Beastie Boys - The In Sound From Way Out

can't believe i've never heard this album. it is greatness! very funky groovy instrumental stuff. totally slipped past me back in the day when the beastie boys were in there prime. awesome stuff. any of you ever heard it?
  9. heathcliff57

drove my buddy's 135i

Buddy of mine who owns a 135i decided he wanted to hear his new exhaust he put on...but with me driving it! He also has the Dinan tune so the power is bumped up substantially compared to stock. So we go out down the road from work and he tells me to do a couple of runs up and down the strip as...
  10. heathcliff57

my new "other, other" ride

I created a thread in this sub-forum called "my new "other" ride". Unfortunately the dealership and I could not agree on price so I did not purchase the bike from them. I ended up going to another dealer who gave me a great deal and this is what I came home with... :happyanim: :happyanim...
  11. heathcliff57

my new "other" ride...

going down to houston to pick it up on saturday. brand new 2007 triumph speed triple. i used to own a 2006 speedy but sold it when i bought my previous car, the solstice gxp. i miss having a bike and stumbled across a dealership down there that had this sitting on their showroom floor. they...
  12. heathcliff57

Disc golf anyone?

Who here has played disc golf? Some buddies of mine recently got me involved. I've always known about it but have never played it. Went out and played my third time today. It really is a lot of fun once you can learn how to throw the discs correctly. Pretty much my object of the game right now...
  13. heathcliff57

Where's my electronic music lovers?

There's gotta be at least a dozen people here who listen to electronic music...I mean c'mon, you're driving a German car and from what i hear, those Germans love that electronic music. Anyone heard the new Dakota stuff? B.O.M.B.