GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
Oh yeah, can't forget Flav. I don't think anyone in F1 missed him. Shall we call them the Three Crims?

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
When you lay it out I don't think Ferrari can exclude any one issue to their current struggles. In Melbourne they lacked pace, even to a supposedly damaged Hamilton car. In Bahrain they had the pace but lacked reliability and cool heads under pressure. And then in China they again lacked pace. What makes it tough is that they seem to have the straight line speed that doesn't translate to race pace. It's almost like they can't seem to put the power down.

Does anyone know if Ferrari has been iterating their front wing design as much as Mercedes? Merc was on design number three in China, and they seem to be sticking with the polar opposite of Ferrari's design when it comes to the shape of the elements around the front tires.

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
Vettel claims that he is at the top of his game...

Ferrari appear to have turned the engine power down due to reliability reasons but there are also handling issues.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
First update to the S(P)F90 is happening for this week.

P = lol

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
I found an article saying Ferrari couldn't keep tire temps up at Melbourne or Shanghai. Hopefully they figure this out and we get another fight for the championship this year.

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
It looks like from what I have read that Ferrari are slightly lacking grip in slow speed turns which is where Mercedes is suppose to be gaining an advantage. Haas is also having a real problem with keeping the tires in the optimal operating window even though they can do it for one or two laps in qualifying.

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
Tires compounds and construction are different with less overall tread rubber (to reduce excessive heat), but there are still softer compounds as before from my understanding.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Scuderia Unforcederror

(HAM fan chuckles) :p

It wouldn't surprise me to see Leclerc still make the podium, even the highest rung of it. He is FAST this weekend.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Woke up too early, had breakfast with my wife then fell asleep and missed quali :(

With Ferrari of late, it looks to be a boring season again. But I can’t wait for sparks to fly when Ham and Bottas go at it for the DC.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Leclerc moves from 10th to 4rd by Lap 10, then into the lead on Lap 14 as BOT-HAM-VET all pit. A safety car now would be a godsend.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
They left Charles out long.

Baku 2019 is the beginning of Nico/Lewis v2.0